Chapter 15 - [Un-expected]

[[You]]

[[You]]

Our kiss broke off by the voices coming from the bedroom. I nearly jump as I hear Umji's voice and Jin Sol coming from the other side of the bathroom door. They must be back I run to the door to turn the lock to lock it. The knob turns. "Huh? it's locked." Jin Sol's voice from the other side of the door is heard. She bangs the door, "Is that you in there y/n?" she asks. "Uh ye–" before I could answer her. Taehyung is already beside me, he unlocks the door and opens it. Horror is clear in my face when Jin Sol is standing in front of the bathroom door, with Umji behind her. Jin Sol stares at Taehyung and back at me, probably lost in words.

Taehyung left the hotel room without saying any words, he just left. What the hell just happened? I am in a daze. He is not drunk, so why did he kiss me? Maybe he did drink somewhere before this? I stare at the floor.

"Y/n-ah are you okay?" Umji ask.

I look up at her and give her a faint smile. "I'm fine" No I'm not. My mind is all jumbled up. The thought of Taehyung's face near me and the way his hand touches my cheeks. It is as if I could feel this weird sensation, like electricity running through my body. Jin Sol and Umji still got a worried look on their faces.

"I'm fine really, I just need to bandage his knuckles from punching that guy earlier." I assure them with a nod.

They both look at each other before smiling back at me. "We've heard about it from Joshua that a guy got into a fight with the scariest gang from our campus. Is that the guy?" Jin Sol asks curiously.

I bet everyone knows anyway, no point in hiding it. "Yeah." I answer.

"Well, they need some beating anyways, good for them." Umji grins and somehow it makes me feel relief that they think so too. I myself want to beat the crap out of them if I am not always acting cowardly. Even if that is probably a bad idea. I secretly thank Taehyung for doing it for me instead.

Taehyung

I wonder what he thinks of the... Kiss. Just the thought of it is enough to make my fingers curl. Why did he leave with no words and his knuckles... I haven't covered them with the band-aids yet. I guess it should be awkward for him, even I do not have any idea what to say or how to react. I know it's not the first time he ever kissed me. We kissed before, but when he was drunk and barely even remembered it the next morning. I plop myself at the soft clean hotel mattress.

"Y/n we are planning to look around the back garden, do you want to come?" Umji asks as she applies lip gloss on her lips in front of the mirror.

I really have nothing to do besides ponder in this hotel room and the thought of Taehyung eating me away. "I'll go." I lift my weight from the comfortable bed to stand on my two feet.

~~~~~

[[Taehyung]]

Holy shit what did I just do? I can not even think straight when I walk to the door to leave the hotel room. My heart is harshly pounding against my chest making it hard to even breath. It's only a fucking kiss, I did it with tons of girls before, so why is my heart beating so fast that it actually starts to hurt? Am I dying? I might actually. I can't die here like this.