Chapter 11.5 - [Somin?]

[[Sojin]]

I see y/n being drag away from the crowd by Taehyung. Jimin is beside me, his eyes are lifeless. "Jimin." I called, my voice almost sounded as a whisper. The crowd has dissolved, leaving the two of us.

"Don't" Jimin looks at me with hurtful eyes and it breaks my heart. I reach out my hand to pat his shoulder. "I'm sorry Jimin." It took the whole of me to not break down in front of him.

Jimin shove me away. "It's my fault Sojin." he walks away. Why is this all happening. This is all my fault I have to fix this. I follow Jimin out to his car.

"You are not going to her house are you?" He needs to give her some space.

"I need to fix this Sojin!" his voice cracks. "Did you see the look in her eyes when she looked back at me? She hates me!" his hand tugging his roots.

"No, she does not hate you! You know better that all of this is just a misunderstanding!" I explain.

"What do you know Sojin?" his eyes is fuming. "All you do is tell me this and that, I seriously don't know what to say to you! I thought you were my friend Sojin, I trusted you with all of my secrets. I even told you about my date with y/n."

"I am your friend Jimin! I am always there for you when you needed me. I didn't mean to slip that piece of information out of my mouth. I don't know what I was thinking!" I defend.

"That's your problem Sojin. As for now, we are offically strangers." he waves his hand up in the air. He unlock his car and got in.

"Jimin you can't seriously be doing this!" I shouted outside his car window. I know he heard me from in there. He finally takes off, leaving me with a shattered heart.

[[Jimin]]

I hit the steering wheel with my hands, taking all the anger and frustration out on it, I don't care if it hurts. It doesn't measure to what I am feeling right now. This is bullshit. Friends? I can't believe Sojin told y/n the piece of information.

Fine, it's my fault. I should not have told Sojin or anyone really. I don't know how y/n feels about me anymore. Now that Taehyung is actually taking her side. It's really shocking seeing Taehyung being there to defend y/n. What is going on between the two of them? Something must have happened. They are neighbors after all and childhood friends even.

I arrive in front of y/n's place. I don't know how to start, what if she does not believe me? What if she hates me more than before? Negative thoughts kept flying around my mind. Heck, I don't even know if I like her. Our date last time didn't live up to my expectations at all. Does it sound selfish? It probably does.

I'm inside my car, wrecking my brain of how to apologize and explain. when I caught a sight of two figures coming this way. I squint my eyes to take a better look. Y/n? and she's with Taehyung? What are they doing together?

I got out of my car and y/n notices me. She stops on her track, her eyes wide in shock as if seeing a ghost. Taehyung realizes her gaze and turns to me.

Taehyung takes his step forward before I could go to y/n to explain myself. "Taehyung!" I called him, anger and worry rising from the pit of my stomach. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung ask.

I glance back to y/n, her eyes pacing around to the ground. I really need to talk to her, I took my step, but Taehyung blocks my path. "Don't bother her." Is he seriously going to be like this?

"What? Taehyung I need to talk to her." my voice sounded more like a beg and it's pathetic.

"Talk to her tomorrow."