Author's Note

HEYYYY GUYS!

So I know, I know, it's been a while since you've heard anything from me. But college= the most overwhelming thing ever. Between classes, being in a sorority, and having the most jam packed social life ever, I feel as if I don't even have anytime to breathe. Right now i'm chilling in the back of my Astronomy class drinking green tea and Pinning instead of paying attention, so I thought i'd just write a quick message to you all to let you know why I never update anymore.

I've been at university for a month now and honestly, it is more different than high school than you can ever imagine. You only go to class 2 hours a day, you can stay out all night and there's no one there to stop you, and you can see your friends whenever and wherever you want. Also, no matter who you were in high school, you'll change in college, and that is a PROMISE. In high school I had friends, but I was really shy and quiet and studied all the time. This summer before college, I was so against being in a sorority and going nuts partying all the time. But my first week of school, I realized I needed to have an open mind, so I joined a sorority and it was the best decision I ever made. I now have a group of best friends/sisters I do everything with and we get in sooo much trouble together having the time of our lives. But at the same time, being here has made me realize that life isn't a fan fic. Hook ups? Awkward. Classes? Overwhelmingly difficult. Greek life? Huge commitment. Partying? A full time job.

Honestly, there is so much stuff i'd love to tell you guys about college life, so I was thinking that maybe i'd start a new book, sort of like a blog/survival guide, where I write about all the crazy stuff i'm doing and all the mistakes i'm making (so when you get to university you don't make them!) If you have any questions about college life or greek life or just about anything really comment below and i'll answer in the new book!

As for TMD, new update tomorrow. Thanks for your patience guys, honestly you are the best readers anyone could ever ask for. Don't forget to ask questions below! I'm a weirdo and I actually love when people ask me questions so go nuts.

Love you all to the moon and back❤️❤️❤️

xoxo Mac