One Last Thing!

To all my beautiful, amazing, kind, talented readers,

Even though Truly, Madly, Deeply itself
is over, I can't truly label this story as complete until I say one last thing. And that is, from the very, very bottom of my heart, thank you.

When I set out to write a fan fiction, it wasn't about getting millions of reads, and it still isn't. It was about writing a story about a boy that I have loved with every bit of my heart for the last two years of my life, and a girl who has honestly become a part of me. In the time since I began this story in a hotel room in Rome, continued it in a dorm room in Florida, and finished it on a couch in Hawaii, I have grown, and changed, but this story has been a constant in my life, an escape. I can only hope that has connected with all of you the way it has with me.

I know i'm not a great writer. But I can promise you that every word in this story has come from my heart. I've felt every feeling, experienced every experience, put a piece of my soul into every chapter. I can only hope that it has been enough.

Reading all your comments, most of which I absolutely do not deserve, I can't tell you all how much joy it brings me. I am literally honored that such genuinely kind, wonderful people are reading my story, you are the reason that I was able to sit down at my computer or with my phone and update. You've been there for me when i've needed you and you've made me smile when I thought I would never smile again. You all have changed my life.

I hope all of you will continue on Stella and Louis' journey with me, but if this is the end for you, then thank you for even sticking with me this far! You have done so much for me, and for that I will always be grateful.

You all are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. I love you so much.

For the last time (for now!)

xoxo Mac