Chapter Two

Alice's POV:
I wake to the sound of an alarm which makes me thrash around a bit making weird grunting noises. I suddenly feel my hands touch something soft and squishy and my eyes fling open. My cheeks going a bright pink.

I just touched Presley's boob. Wait. So what? Why was I getting so flustered?

I dismissed the awkwardness of the situation...or at least tried, and picked up her phone turning the alarm off. I hate the sound of it.

"Bring ting jing ehh waehh!" I copied the sound of the stupid thing sneering at it as I set it down.

I swear Presley is the hardest person to wake! I begin to shake her and after she still doesn't wake up I whisper in her ear to try to make her react.

Then she wakes up.

Of all the things she could've woken up to. Are you serious?! Whatever.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make my way to my first class and take a seat. I'm about 10 minutes early so I just take out my phone.

Oh.

My aunt texted.

"We have a guest staying over. Be nice when you get home I don't know how long she'll be staying."

I respond with a quick "Okay" before my phone is taken away from me.

Are you kidding me?!

I look up to see who it is. Of course.

I see a fairly feminine dude standing on the other side of my desk.

"Sup girly." He says in a bit of a mocking tone.

"Look who's talking." I say back quickly making him roll his eyes.

"Funny." He says unamused  pausing for a moment before grinning.

"You know what? I think I'll keep this." He says holding up the phone.

"Look Jay, will you just leave me be?" I say getting up to take the phone back.

"Now why would I do that?" He says with a fake shocked look. I reach up to grab it and him being about 3 inches taller then me, was easily able to keep it away.

I make my way around the desk and try again earning a grin from Jay.

I don't realize how close I am to him until he wraps one of his arms around my waist.

Wait.

Wrapped his arm around my waist!?

I look up at him my eyes wide and my cheeks pink as he pulls me closer.

What was he doing? Why?!

All of the sudden he lets out a slight laugh and glances away letting me go.

Then he gives me back my phone. Of course not with out a comment.

"Your short." He chuckles and walks away to his desk. Leaving me a bit stunned.

I begin to think about what just happens and I start getting mad.

Just then a group of guys walk in the room and plop back down in my seat with a frustrated sigh.

I notice him glance back at me one more time grinning with that feminine face of his.

Well today will be fun.....

At least I get some excitement meeting our surprise guest.