Chapter Twenty-two

*MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER*

Jay's POV:

There are yellowish stains at the bottom of half of the walls, the entire place is covered in dust, there are noticeable places where the ceiling had leaked, and that's only first glance. I haven't see the bathroom, bedroom, or kitchen yet.

I don't wanna think about how gross the rest of it is.

I notice that Alice has the same disgusted face before she begins to think aloud.

"Do you think we can take it all back? You can just stay at my house. Really. It'd be fine."

I shake my head,"No...I've worked to hard for this and I don't mean working." I say pointing out my attire.

"It'll be fine....." I say beginning to walk around. I'm already taking mental notes on what needs to be done.

So far I've got: New walls, or...at least paint the walls. Dusting and vacuuming, furniture definitely, an outlet that's not busted, and the ceiling leaks need to be treated. Again. Just the living room.

"No wonder this room was so cheap. You gotta spend the rest of your money fixing it." I say turning to Alice.

"No kidding." Slowly a smirk begins to appear on her face making me grow weary, that is, until she says what she's thinking.

"But when it is fixed...." She says still giving me an evil smirk even though her cheeks have grown a bit pink.

"Oh baby you know what's going down when it's fixed."

"I was referring to pillow fights I don't know what you're thinking." She remarks jokingly, but I'm not giving into that. I begin to stalk closer to her.

"Pillow fights?" I'm close enough for her to begin taking steps back towards the wall, but she's still grinning. "Sure." I wrap an arm around her so she can't move away from me as I lean down to her ear. "As long as we're naked."

Her cheeks are a bright red by now, but she's obviously getting turned on and she still has the grin on her face, her eyes dark with lust, which turns me on to where mine are near the same.

Before I can do anything else her lips crash into mine, her hands running through my hair.

And there's no way I'm gonna argue about doing this.

I run my hands down her sides, resting them on her booty.

"I don't like the way the owner was looking at you baby." I grin.

"I don't like the way he was looking at you either." She teases making me remember I still have the outfit on.

I back away scowling at the clothing.

"Are you kidding me?!" I back up at her, "Mind if I take it off?" I smirk.

She blushes, but nods her head with a confident look.

Hot.

I take off the belly shirt, then the shorts leaving me in just my underwear because we didn't wear bras to add to the look.

I could see Alice's breath speeding up the more I took off.

I made my way back to Alice till I was about a foot away standing in front of her.

It takes not even 5 seconds for her to have her hands down my boy panties, pulling me onto her lips as she rubs me.

I can't help, but let out a moan into the kiss.

"It's my turn now." She says before continuing to make out with me.

Where is all this confidence coming from?! I love it.

She slowly slips her finger in me.

"Oh my god..." I moan out as she fingers me. "Believe it or not baby this is a first. I'm the one that gives pl-" I'm interrupted with a sharp moan coming out of me as she hits my g-spot. How is she so good at this?!

She looking right at me with dark lustful eyes watching every reaction I make and oh my god she's getting a lot of them. There's no faking anything with this.

Soon I feel myself about to climax and I do all over her fingers. As she pulls out of me she brings fingers to her mouth licking off the cum.

Hot.

We continue to make out for another 10 minutes before finally relaxing enough to get off each other for at least a milisecond.

"I guess we don't need it fixed up." She smirks.

"Yuh know, I still don't think it's fair that I'm the only naked."

"You're not naked. You've got your undies on still."

"Oh and those things aren't helping shit. They're just soaked. Thanks to you. Thank you." I say chuckling a little.

"You. Are welcome."