Chapter Fourteen

Alice's POV:

"Give me your hand."

"Why?"

"Do it." I command holding out my hand for him to put his in. I have a paint brush in my left hand and paint laying out beside me.

I never mentioned I'm left handed did I?

Well I'm left handed now you know.

Jay slowly places his left hand in my right and I begin to work on my masterpiece.

I'm only doing this to break the awkwardness of the last conversation we had. Nothing more, nothing less.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's POV:

I was nervous and skeptical at first. Like, why does she want my hand?!

But she's painting me. The strokes feel funny, but in a good way. It's nice.

She slowly makes me look like I'm going into a whole other word with each stroke.

Soon I begin to just stare at her. She looks so focused. She looks so beautiful.

She did say she likes you, right? That was uncomfortable. I don't know why she would like me, it's not smart. I'm a jerk and she'd know that more then anyone.

All of the sudden she looks up and our eyes lock on each other.

I feel my heart begin to race and her cheeks take on a slightly pinker color.

"Wha-"

I cut off her sentence and pull her to me and our lips connect.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice's POV:

I look up and see Jay staring at me with a lustful look in his eyes.

"Wha-"

He pulls me in and our lips connect. My instinct is to push him away, but I stay there as his unpainted hand wraps around my neck and begins to run his hand through my hair and down my back.

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance and I accept letting our tongues collide.

I set the paint brush down and wrap my arms around his neck and he uses his arms to bring me on his lap as he sits crisscross on the floor.

I don't even care if he just got paint all over me. It's washable.

All of the sudden I hear my bedroom door open.

"Alice....."

It's the only homophobe in the house.

I'm supposed to have a stomach ache.

It's my uncle.

Jay's head is still buried in my neck.

There's no point in pushing each other away we were caught.

We were too into what we were doing to hear him come in... I thought he was supposed to be gone for another week on a business trip...

I don't even know if Pearl told him about Jay.

I don't know what he's gonna think...

But either way.....

Shit!