Chapter Eighteen

Alice's POV:

"You are?!"

"Yes I'm gay. For the sixth time." I say as straight as I can to Presley.

"And your fuc- no sorry, dating, Jay?"

"Yes."

"Wow...what happened to him he's never at school?"

I tell her the story and she winds up nodding her head slowly.

"That's shit Alice. Harry needs to suck it up. Cry a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it."

I let out a bit of a forced laugh.

"Yes I know. He's been different though ever since the day Jay left. The thing is, I think he'd really like Jay....fuck homophobia..."

"And Pearl hasn't done anything to help?"

"Well I think she's been trying to talk to him about it, but he just ignores her."

"I wanna talk to him."

"Absolutely not Presley. I don't need him hating you too."

She sighs and we turn the corner. It's Thursday after school and we're heading to TacoBell to see Jay.

I decided to take Presley...well, because I wanted to take Presley. She deserves to know what's going on and she's been out of school sick and away on vacation and just gone, and busy, I'm not even sure, so I haven't gotten to tell her until today.

It has been a really boring few weeks at school and schools boring anyway so this is saying a lot.

We make it to the entrance and walk in. I'm already looking for Jay and when I don't see him after 10 minutes of standing there I begin to worry.

"Come on Presley..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jay's POV:

I'm standing in the back fixing an extra long order when I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me away.

I try to make them let go, but they have a super strong grip. They open the back door and lead me out shoving me against the wall.

"I know what you are chick."

Shit.

"If you listen to me nobody gets hurt."

He's one of the other workers.

I thought if I ever fucked a guy he'd at least be a cute one.

"I..I don't know what you're talking about.."

He untucks my uniform, damn he's fast, and shoves his hands up my shirt.

"You mean this isn't a binder hiding some amazing titties?"

This guy makes me sick. I lift up my knee to kick him in the nuts, but he stops me and flips me around so I'm facing the brick.

He pulls up my binder and begins groping my boobs as he nibbles on my ear.

"I thought I said if you listened no one would get hurt..." He whispers. I feel my face get hot and I feel like I'm gonna be sick.

All of the sudden I feel him being pulled off me with a loud groan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice's POV:

Presley and I begin to walk around to the back of the building, but when I hear a thud I begin to panic as I pick up the pace.

My eyes go wide and I feel fury overtake me as I see Jay pinned to the wall getting groped by this grotesque man that looks like he's 40.

I run up to him and kick him in the side making fumble as Presley pushes him down.

Of course we begin to beat him up, but I hear Jay begin to call 911 and I realize the man's unconscious.

I look over to Presley and see she's getting up as well.

I look over at Jay. His shirt's untucked and his binder has obviously been messed with.

"You okay?"

"Sure. Just got felt up by a 40 year old, but I think I'm good."

I ignore the smartassyness and hug him and he hugs me right back.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An hour later, Jay's POV:

Alice tried to tell me I could cry, but in all honesty I didn't need to. I wasn't sad and it wasn't like that was the first time that happened.

Presley is still with us which I don't mind. She's good at keeping us distracted from the fact the cops probably won't do shit and that I just about got raped.

I'm sitting at one of the outdoor tables with Alice and Presley because my boss wouldn't actually let me leave work.

Ain't it great to be alive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the awful ending it's just if I didn't end it this chapter would've ended up 40 times longer then the other ones and I can't let that happen.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed I have a lot more in store for this book and my other one.

Don't forget to share the love. <3