Chapter Fifteen

Jay's POV:

Well....it was good while it lasted.

I really hope that Pearl is the boss of the house or I'm gonna be thrown out in a heart beat.

Alice told me he was a homophobe, so whether I can really get her pregnant or not doesn't matter and the fact that she can do what she wants with her life doesn't matter either.

As soon as he took in what he saw he started asking Alice questions:

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?!"

"My stomach was hurting."

"It doesn't look like it!"

"How is it supposed to look like my stomach hurts?! I took some medicine..."

"Who is...he..?"

"He. Is our guest."

"It's only guest is the house owners know about him or he's an intruder."

"Pearl does know about him."

"Oh really. Then why don't I call her and ask?"

He left the room and when he finally came back he had a look of defeat and anger.

"Ok so maybe he is our guest, but I'm sure you're not supposed to be making out with him! How far have you two gone?! Look it doesn't matter. He is leaving as soon as Pearl gets home and you. You are going back to school!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely enough five minutes later Alice was back at school and I was left alone at the house with Uncle Hetero.

That sounds like it'd be the name of a god, minus the uncle part of course.

Father Hetero. Yes.

Pearl came home early from work so she could help take care of the whole thing, but I'm afraid I figured who the boss is and that is our father Hetero.

I knew five minutes after they started talking that I was gonna be gone by tomorrow.

Great. I feel like I'm right at home. My good old mother kicking me out five minutes after I say I like girls.

"His name is Jay. He's very nice and really helpful can you please just make an exception?!"

"No. He. No not even he. SHE. Is leaving. Tonight. This is my one thing for keeping Alice. Just because her parents aren't here any longer does not mean we have to continue to take care of her!"

"So she isn't allowed to choose whom she loves?!"

Alice's parents are dead......? So that's why.... Oh my...

I've had enough. I walk out in the middle of their conversation.

"Look Father," I'm not gonna finish his name, well his real name is Harry, but his nickname,"if homosexuality is so utterly disgusting that you're going to get rid of the closest thing to a daughter you've got just because she's involved in it, then I'll just go...somewhere. Okay? But I will say, you're niece, who I must say, is beautiful and you should be glad to have her no matter who or what she loves." I grab my phone and stuff it in my pocket.

"Cya Pearl. Thanks for letting me stay." I say as I walk out the door. I'm glad to see Father Hetero's shocked expression.

But I can't believe I just did that.

My only chance at ever getting Alice to be mine is gone.....