Chapter Twenty

Jay's POV:

Alice and I are laying on her bed staring at the ceiling. It's a bit awkward for me cause I'm horny as hell like usual, but the silence is comfortable.

Presley left about ten minutes ago and Pearl asked me if I wanted to stay here again.

I rejected the offer though stating that I'd only stay tonight.

"Alice, why do you live with your aunt and uncle?"

"Because my parents died."

I hug her,"I'm sorry."

I hadn't realized and now I'm curious as to how-

"My mom died giving birth and my dad died a year later of suicide."

Oh my god...her parents' death and the fact she just read my mind.

I squeeze her the embrace.

"Pearl and Henry took me in instead of me going up for adoption which I'm super thankful for and I haven't thought about it very much because I never knew them really. Pearl and Henry are more like my parents so it's ok."

I'm not sure if it's necessarily okay, but I'm gonna destroy the only thing that's keeping her going.

"I'm not gonna leave you Alice. Even if I'm gone for a little while I will find my way back to you."

I have loved her for so long. Never allowed to do what I want to do to her because of petty thoughts and doubts.

I'm done doing that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice's POV:

I'm laying in Jay's arms thinking about what I just confessed. I had never thought about Pearl and Henry as anything, but my parents and my real ones being an old part of time.

Pearl had saved me and put me on a path to a normal life by convincing Henry to let her adopt me. She couldn't technically have children anyway and she and my mom were twins.

That is one thing I think about.

If my mom didn't have me she would still be alive. Would my dad had liked it better that way..?

Pearl tells me that when my mom was giving labor she said that whatever happened they had to save me. It makes me sad, but my mom wanted me saved and that's beautiful.

She told me my dad was thankful I was alive, but he was suffering from depression a long time before the whole thing made it worse.

All of the sudden Jay is on top of me and all my thoughts leave.

"Alice."

"Jay." He leans down and begins to kiss me roughly licking my bottom lip for entrance and of course I accept as feel my stomach tingling.

He sits up taking me with him as he sets me on his lap. He has his hand cupping my face, but he slowly runs his hands down my body. When he reaches my breasts he squeezes before continuing making me gasp.

My stomach isn't the only thing tingling now.

He reaches my thighs and rubs them for a minute before he slides to the hem of my shirt which is incredibly close to my..no no square. I'm not sure is I'd say no no to him though.

He begins to pull up my shirt and I let him so now I only have my C-cup bra on which I'm sure won't last.

He wraps his arms arm me and unclips it letting it fall.

He necks down my neck, stopping at spot that is making me go crazy as he sucks it and I don't know why.

I moan and after a few seconds he continues down as cups my breasts and sucks on the nipple making me moan even louder then he continues laying me back down on the bed.

He kisses down my stomach until he gets to the pant button.

He unlatches it and I tense up. He sits up looking me up and down. I'm nervous. What if he-

"Your perfect.." He says pulling my pants off me.

I gasp when he begins to eat me out.

"Oh god Jay.." I moan trying to stay quiet so no one hears. It's so hard though when all I want to do is moan his name till I he makes me cum. Which I feel might be soon.

It takes him 5 minutes tops to make me cum and I lay there panting till he silences me with soft kisses.

"I love you Alice...." He whispers covering us with the blanket before he gets on top of me, furthering the make out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There you go you horny little angels. I wasn't sure if I was actually gonna let it happen, but I thought. Well, to hell with it we'll get kinkier in the apartment :D

I hope you love it and don't forget to share the love <3