Chapter 38

10 Years Ago Continued;

The following morning, Caspian woke up in a pile of women. He had a few others join the trio in the room after he returned from the patio. He did go to bed wondering about his brother and if his parents were okay seeing as they hadn't seen either of them in a few years. It had been somewhere near a decade since he returned back to his childhood home to see his parents, so he contemplating that there was no harm at least seeing them first. They would probably get a kick out of seeing him alive after all this time he thought. He rolled out of the bed, leaving the ladies lying naked against each other. Caspian enjoyed his playboy lifestyle, and didn't know why Malcolm hadn't embraced it like he had as it was so available to him. Even on one occasion when he teleported Malcolm out of the house, he didn't know Malcolm had the same power until he transported himself back home. Caspian was a bit of a wild child, always more daring that Malcolm. He was never afraid to take a chance on women, drugs, teleportation but hearing his little brother was in trouble always stopped him in his tracks. Caspian moved into the large marble bathroom in his hotel room, and he could see one of the long legged ladies washing her face, half dressed. She smiled cheekily at him as he walked in and he guided her to the shower to join him, half-closing the bathroom door behind him. They embraced each other in the shower and it wasn't long until another female joined them to make the morning a little more interesting.

By midday Caspian was alone in his hotel room with most of his drugs gone. The women woke up in the daylight and didn't stick around. He had packed his small bag of belongings and left the room, teleporting to his home to drop off his things. He put on a big gold ring and lifted it like a locket, exposing the white powder inside it and took a hit of cocaine, emptying the contents. He leaned back as he let it absorb into his blood stream, closing his eyes and enjoying the sensation. His bedroom was highly secured with all his belongings as the option of opening the doors was never necessary. He would just move from his bedroom to other rooms with his ability. It was like second nature to him that he used to help him in his daily life. One thing he made sure to do was not to include those without abilities into using his teleportation. He was afraid of sharing his gift with people in the event they somehow tried to take it from him. He placed his suitcase on his large bed, walking to his closet and grabbed a black blazer. Before he finished putting his arm through the second sleeve, he was gone. He arrived on the street of his parents home in the town of Canuck. It was night time and he could see the street lamps had provided just enough light to view the heavy rain pouring down.

He walked down the street, but he teleported ahead as he moved and was a few steps away from reaching the front of their house when a black BMW pulled up. He turned to it, squinting the rain to see who it was. The lights of the car made the people inside the house turn their lights on. Caspian looked up and assumed his parents had woken up to the arrival of a car int he middle of the night. He started to walk up the steps towards the house. He could hear the car door open and Bolt came out of the car. "Are you Caspian?" He said sounding genuinely surprised. Caspian stopped and turned, slowly walking up to him, "Uhh.. Yeah? Why? Who's Asking? Who are you?" he questioned paranoid as the drugs made its way into his system. "I was hoping you were here. Malcolm sent us, we are hoping you can help us get him out of Fernbrooke," they had to shot a little over the loudness of the downpour. Bolt gestured for him to come closer as it would be easier to talk. He was hesitant at first but it didn't stop him moving closer. As he stepped towards the car, Bolt shot out an electric pulse, similar to a taser which paralyzed Caspian and his body fell forward as he convulsed uncontrollably.. Bolt quickly grabbed him but his weight threw him against the car. "Hey guys, a little help?" Bolt said strained from trying to get Caspian off him. He was leaning over Bolt's shoulder and could see into the car with the light from the dashboard. He looked down at Eville who stared back up at him. With his whole body paralyzed, Bolt was helpless to get him off him. Ryder climbed out of the back of the car and lifted him easily off Bolt, moving to the boot which Stevens opened. Ryder threw him in and closed the boot. Bolt hopped back into the car. Ryder looked up as he could see someone looking through the curtain from the house they stood above. He turned and moved to the car door, climbing back inside and shutting it behind him. The BMW sped off into the darkness. The curtain returned to its position and the light inside was no longer visible.