Chapter 6 ~ FightsBad People & Tears

♥Chapter 6♥

Connor Franta.

"Hey sorry you had to see that." Kian started "Catch you later" he patted his back and walked to his room. Knowing Connor was already mad he mouthed call me.

"So what's this?" Connor started and made hand gestures to me and Kian who was out of sight.

" Why do you care why don't you just go back to your new "girlfriend" " I said as I walked back to in my room. Someone decided to tag along.

"What do you mean "Why do you care?" " He mimicked me in a high pitched voice. "My roommate and friend can't be hooking up!" He stated as if it were obvious.

"We're not hooking up! We just went to the arcade and ate and that's it! Don't act like you did nothing wrong! " I said getting up from my bed to stand infront of him.

"We'll I'm sorry I thought you blew me off after you took long!" He screamed.

I always get a bit taken aback when he yells at me. It scares me how much hate and anger he yells towards me. I want the sweet Connor who takes me to the beach and is nice. This one was ugly and mean.

"Blew you off?! I just took a little longer than I said I would! Why didn't you just come and check up on me? I want to look good you know Connor." I yelled back.

I always hated yelling at people or fighting but it has always been an issue because I got mad at people way to easily. Another thing was I tear up because of frustration. Hated it the most.

"We'll it worked you got my roommate all up in you. I'm not going to be surprised if he gets in your pants by tomorrow." He said bringing his hands up and puting them down with a flop. He basically called me a whore.

"Might as well call me a whore ! Don't you think it would already happen if I were? That's the only reason you're my friend right? To get a good bang right?! Well you haven't and you aren't getting one so why haven't you left?!" I screamed as my eyes started to tear up. Connor's face immediately softened. Pity. I hate pity. And I've gotten plenty from the past.

"Of course not. I knew you were different the moment we met. You aren't like other girls and that's what I adore from you. I'm not leaving Beth." He said while hugging me by my shoulders at the last part.

It made me calm down. I was happy he wasn't completley how he makes himself out to be. I never actually had a friend that stayed but Connor was a different. All the others I knew right away they wouldn't stay. But Connor gave me something special that said he would be a friend for me.

He pushed us back on the bed so fell on top of me.

"Connor you way ton" I giggled trying to get him off but failed. "Get off" I said smiling while looking at him.

"I kinda like this position" he said while he kept his elbows at my sides so he can stay up.

"Get off before Charlie walks in and catches us." I said as he finally got off but still sat on my bed.

"So what happened to the girl?" I asked bringing the touchy subject up.

"Well we banged but she wanted to keep going but I said no because I was supposed to go with you. She finally left but appeared back again and tried getting at me again but I still said no and she asked why so I responded because she has small tits but only because I was annoyed of her already" He explained to me and shrugging. My mouth hung open at how eaisly he insulted a girl.

"Oh my gosh you're so mean!" I said slapping his arm.

"Oh and she left crying because of that. So that's when I decided to go to your room to apologize but instead I got a kissing couple" Wait he was going to apologize?