Chapter 13 Midnights, Players, and Brothers

♥Chapter 13♥ NOT EDITED!

It was 1:00am. now.

I got up from my bed and closed the curtain because it was getting cold in the room. Well I was cold because all I was wearing was Connor's black shirt that barley covered my butt. I actually really loved his shirt. The smell of it had his scent. I slipped on my pajama shorts without underwear. I looked over at my bed and Connor was sound asleep.

I cant believe I lost my virginity to Connor Franta. When I first saw him and met him I promised myself not to fall for him. Now look what happened. I let myself down. I always thought it would go differently. When I was married to a good smart guy.

Not happening any more.

But who knew he'd be so ... good? I didn't bleed as much as I thought I would but the pain was as bad as they said it was. My lower region was still aching a bit. Me and Connor slept for about three hours after just laying down and watching Tv for 2 hours. I hate sleeping during the day and waking up really late. Its just a feeling I really hate. Its now 1:00 in the very early morning.

I walked to the door and opened it and saw a box. It was from my mom. I carried it inside and was about to close it before I heard someone call me.

"Hey wait up!" I heard down the hall. I put the box down in my room and went out in the hall closing the door behind me not wanting to wake Connor up.

Coming up the hall from my right was a girl a short sparkly dress with a boy that was shirtless. They were both in a fit of giggles and stumbling. The girl had her arms around the boys bare torso and leaning onto him. The boy had his arm secured around the girls shoulder to keep her balanced. The closer they came the more I can smell the vodka on them. They were obviously drunk.

Who gets drunk on a Wednesday night?

"Hey you live next door to me right?" She slured once she reached me.

"I guess?" I replied.

"Yeah I live right here" she pointed to the door next to her. "Its actually interesting hearing you and your boyfriend always fight and today how you two got down. Quiet the screamer you are" she giggled at the mention of us.

I stopped myself from telling her he wasn't my boyfriend. I didn't see the point.

My cheeks started to heat up finding out she heard me and Connor.

"But they guy is Connor right? Connor Franta" she said standing up straight.

"Yeah..." I was confused and showed her al she can explain.

"Well me and Connor went to highschool together. He would be friends with girls and then just have sex with them and leave them. So let me guess right now hes been nice to you taking you on dates and now hes lured you into having sex with him. All were waiting for is the new way for him to dump you!" She giggled as she explaimed to me. I stood there wide eyed and speechless.

"Its okay I'm sorry Hun but its okay I got over it" she said as her and her boyfriend walked into her room. I stood there not knowing what to think.

Connor had been playing me?

My eyes started to get watery at all the memories. He just used me. Why go through all the struggle. I opened the door and slammed it to find Connor standing up on his phone. His head snapped up and he put the phone down and hurried over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried. Why is he still acting its over he can leave. He tried to grab onto my arm for help but I'm not playing his games anymore.

"Don't!" I put my arm back out of his reach. I resisted the urge to cry. I'm not going to let him show him he won.

But he did.