Chapter 69- Discovering More

Chapter 69 😏

(TAKE MIND I WROTE THIS WHILE HIDING AWAY FROM A PARTY)

All I Want- Kodaline

Good Days - Nappy Roots

Trouble.

That is what Connor was is. I was currently driving to a bar at 2 in the morning on a Saturday. Well technically Sunday now. My eyes were droopy and I was scared to get into a accident due to falling asleep while driving.

I had to sneak out of the building once again like many other times. Not like all those all those other reckless times where we had been seen.

I was upset and pissed off. Basically just not in a good mood right now. Connor sure was going to get it when I see him. I just wish he listened and made better choices. I wanted to sleep because I had a wedding in now 4 hours. I told Connor but the stupid prick didn't listen !

Connor's POV (Earlier in the day)

"Okay but if you need anything I'm going to be at Jenny's helping set up" She hollered before I went out the door.

All I knew was that she was going to help her friend set up for her wedding or some shit like that. I hate weddings but she's still dragging my ass to it. I'm only going for the sake of saving me from her whining and nagging.

That shit wedding was the last thing on my mind. I told myself to beat myself up later lying to Beth about where I had been going on occasions. She just can't find out right now. I will explain everything to her when the time comes. I'm just praying for my life and doing my best this turns out the way I wanted.

I pulled up to the large sorority and cringed at the site of girls tanning outside in their bikini's. I parked my car on the side and locked the door behind me. The girls taking notice in me they sit up watching me walk up the steps. I slowly knock on the door and wait for an answer.

"Here I'll open it for you" The girl said opening the door for me. I mumbled a thanks and walked up the steps to the familiar house. I didn't bother knocking on the door instead just barging in like always.

"We need to talk" I said closing the door behind me. I noticed the room was empty until a person came out if the bathroom.

Of course she always gets shit going her way. She been like this since the day I met her. She rules her own little world and everyone's pathetic enough follow it. So she gets the master bedroom to herself. I rolled my eyes seeing her come out in clothes with her hair wet. She smiled and set her brush down.

"What about?" She sat down on her bed and patted the seat next to her. I walked over and sat down with her.

"I'm just afraid Beth is getting suspicious" I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I regretted coming here already.

"Who the hell cares she's gonna have to learn and deal with that shit. Jesus Christ just get it over with already. She's so oblivious to everything and your lies." She went on and I grew frustrated.

Beth was not oblivious to everything! She just knew how to carry herself unlike some other girls around here. It just wasn't good to my side because Beth trusted me. And what I was doing right now was me pouring more gasoline to a burning fire about to start. It wasn't the fact that she had fed into my lies. I just kept taking the way she was so nice and trusting towards me. Fuck I'm such a mess.

"Look Hallie I just don't want Beth finding out about us. I want things to go as planned" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"Chill. She won't find out as long as you're slick." She said with ease. I looked over to her and she smirked at me. I got up and paced back and forth between the room.