1

Elliot above/side
***
My dad pulled up in front of the house we would be staying in. It was his best friend from highschool's home. We just moved back and he had a big house, it was only him and his son in a two story mansion-at least it looked like a mansion, it was freaking huge.

  My dad and I would be roommates with the two. We used to live here in the town but we had to move when I was in the second grade because of dad's job. Plus mom had just died at the time so it was like an escape for dad. To get out of the town that reminded him of her. But we're back-unfortunately-and I have to live with 3 guys now. Fun times.

  At least it'll be easier, I hate girls-a lot- they're annoying and full of drama. Lemme get something straight, I'm a full on, straight up tomboy. All my friends are guys with maybe another tomboy girl. That's just how I am. I literally act more like a guy than a girl. It sometimes worries my father and it's freaking hilarious.

  "Alright, here we are," my dad said as he turned off the ignition.

  "Ya here we are," I sighed getting out of the car, pulling my hood over my head and plugged in my earbuds.

  I walked to the back of the moving truck and grabbed two boxes with my name on them and walked inside. I was instantly engulfed in a hug by none other than Max, my dad's friend.

  "Oh my goodness, how much you've grown princess," when I was little, I was a girly girl. I wanted to be a pretty pink princess. And then I grew up.

  I scowled at his nickname for me, "I'm no pri..." I was cut off.

  "Oh princess, lemme help you with those. You don't wanna hurt, yourself now do you?" Zayn cooed and smirked at my scowl. He was my childhood bully, I hated him. But now, thankfully, I could kick his ass in 2 seconds flat.

  "Don't call me that. And don't touch my stuff. I ain't no princess no more. Pink is gross and being a princess sounds too hard and too boring. Plus I'm a to..." I was once again cut off.

  "Tomboy. Elliot here is a tomboy now. So no more girly things. They grow up to fast," he muttered the last part.

  "A tomboy?" Zayn questioned. I nodded and he broke out in laughter.

  "I don't see what's so funny," my scowl deepened. I'm telling you, I was like Huey from "The Boondocks" with a permanent scowl etched in my face, cuz in truth I was always scowling.

  Seriously though. I was wearing a white Tee with black cargo pants, black leather combat boots, and a black hoodie.

  "It's funny that you think you're a guy," he laughed some more.

"I don't think I'm a guy, I know I'm not a guy. It's just I fit in better with guys rather then girls and I act more like a guy then a girl, that's all. Now please show me to my room," I snap back.

  "Sorry, she's a bit cranky and tired from the long drive. She was on the phone the whole time," my dad interrupted.

  "What were you doing on your phone, princess?" Zayn asked sweetly and with a smile.

  "Talkin to friends, cuz unlike you I have those," I said with a fake smile and smirked as his face fell.

  "Alright, Zayn, take Elliot to her room," Max commanded.

  "I yi cap'n," Zayn saluted, pointed a finger at me, motioned for me to follow and walked away, expecting me to follow him.

  I followed him up the stairs, down a  hall, and he stopped at a door. He opened it, "this is your room, your welcome to decorate it and rearrange it however you like. Have fun." And with that he turned on his heel and walked down to the next door and walked in. I'm guessing that's his room.

  I walked into my room and placed my stuff on the queen size bed. I looked around a bit and found a walk in closet, and a personal bathroom. There was also a bookshelf and a TV on a short but long stand with shelves. Which was awesome cuz that means there was room for all my consoles.

I started to unpack my things when my phone started playing Fall Out Boy. I smiled and answered my phone holding it between my shoulder and ear.

"Yo," Wyatt said. Wyatt is my best friend who lived in the the city I just moved too, Mountain-home, Idaho. We were friends when I lived here before and we kept in touch and visited each other through out the years.

  "What up homie?" I asked.

  "Smch. Where you at? I wanna see ya," he begged.

  "I'm at my new home, some fucking mansion or whatever," I rolled my eyes.

  "Ooh is that your boyfriend?" Zayn cooed.

  "You could only wish fucker, now what'd ya want?" I snap at Zayn.

  "Well no need to be so mean. But seriously who are you talking to?" Zayn pushed.

  "Why? You jealous?" I smirked.

  "Ha. You wish," Zayn chuckled.

  "Why do you care anyways?" I asked.

  Wyatt cleared his throat, "hold on Wy, this kid's being a nosy douche," I told him.

  Zayn had walked over and snatched my phone out of my grasp. "Bitch! Give it back!" I yelled.

  He looked at the caller ID and put the phone to his ear, "yes this is Patricia, how may I help you?" He asked in a squeaky girl voice.

  "Zayn give me back my phone." I asked my voice low and menacing.

  "Oh shit, Zayn you might wanna give her, her phone back before she rips your throat to shreds," Wyatt warned recognizing my tone, "with her bare hands."

  I grabbed my phone from Zayn and threw him out if my room, slamming the door in the process.

  "Sorry Wy," I apologized.

  "No problem, now where ya live?

  I gave him my address and he was on his way.

New Tomboy in Town!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें