2

Zayn above/side
***
  Wyatt and I were hanging out in my room when Zayn barged in and started digging through my stuff.

  "Can I help you?" I asked.

  He didn't answer. So I grabbed his arm and pulled turning him around to face me and pushed up against the wall.

  "I asked you a question, now you can answer or get out," I snarled.

  He broke out in forced laughs, "I'm just...looking for something."

  "Like what?"

  "Like...umm..." His face fell, "truth is, I'm looking for my lucky guitar pic. Have you seen it?"

  "No and why would it be in my room?"

  "Because it was in my pocket when I came in here earlier and now it's not. And it's super valuable to me and I'm kinda freaking out."

  "Oh you mean this pic," I held up a blue and green pic that had something carved into it.

  "Yes that one. Thank you so much," he reached for it but I pulled back.

  "If you want it you have to do me a favor."

  "And what would that be?"

  I smirked.

~~~

  Wyatt had to leave and I walked him to the door.

  "You know that was a really big 'favor' you asked Zayn to do." Wyatt said, it was really more of a statement.

  "I know, that's why I asked. I need to know what kind of person he is," I smirked and let out a slight chuckle.

"Your bad," he laughed.

  "I know," I smiled.

  "Aight see ya lata," he flicked his two fingers at me saying bye.

  "See ya," I closed the door.

  I walked up to my room and went to sleep.

~~~

  I woke up at midnight from a loud bang. I got up to investigate and stepped out of my room right as Zayn stepped out of his. We looked at each other and nodded, understanding that we both the same thing.

  We walked down the hall and stairs checking every room on the way down. We got the living room and someone tried to punch me from behind.

  I swung around and grabbed the fist in mid air, squeezing and twisting it until the man fell to his knees.

  I dropped to the floor and swung out my leg, taking down two guys at once and Zayn punched them to knock them out. I then knocked out the third guy I still had in a painful hold.

  I watched the three while Zayn went and got rope. We tied them up, their wrists and ankles and then all together. Making sure they couldn't get free, we turned on the lights and emptied their pockets.

  We heard clapping behind us and spun. "Well done. Those were some of my best men," a tall, muscular man with black hair and a six o'clock shadow stepped out of the shadows.

  "Miles Dust. The leader of the biggest, baddest gang in town. How may I help you?" Zayn asked.

  "Okay, I'm confused!" I exclaimed.

  "Miles Dust. As you heard Mr. Smith say, leader of the biggest and baddest gang I town. And who might you be?"

  "Elliot Sanders. Now tell me why you're attacking our home." I snapped through gritted teeth. I was pissed now. Some idiot woke me up, you should never do that, Ever.

  "Woo, bossy, nice." He smirked and my biggest wish was to smack it off his face, "but you need to calm down. I'm here for Mr. Smith. So you can run along and be a girl, ok? Ok. Ba-bye."

  Now I was more than pissed, I was livid. I started laughing, first just a chuckle and then I was laughing like a maniac. "So you think that you can just walk in here, wake me up, try to beat me up, tell me to be a girl and go back to sleep, and everything will just be ok?" I gave him an evil grin, "big mistake."

  I sprinted towards him. I faked a punch and dropped to kick out his feet. He fell on his back and jumped back up. But I waiting for him and punched him in the face, specifically his temple. Making him drop to floor, he was out cold.

  "And that's how you put someone out," I giggled and turned back to Zayn.

  His mouth was gaping wide open, "uh-um h-h-how?!"

  "Easy. I mean sure he has muscles but he's slow and didn't see my moves coming. He thought he was all high and mighty and was slow and teasing. If he put as much effort into fighting as he does bragging about his title he could be a great fighter, but he's too stupid." I shrugged, "now I'm going to call police because I'm to lazy to take care of these idiots myself."

  I grabbed my cell from my pocket and dialed 911.

  "9-1-1 what's your emergency?" The operator asked.

  "I just woke up to this loud bang and found four intruders in my home. The leader of them said he is the leader of the biggest and baddest gang around this town. Please help," I faked scared and started to tear up.

  "Ok ma'am you need to stay calm. The police are on their way."

  "Thank you, thank you so much," I was sobbing now. I can put on quite a show if I wanted to.

  I hung up the phone and looked at Zayn. His mouth was wide open again and then slowly formed into a devilish grin.

  "What?" I asked a grin making it's way onto my face too.

  "Oh your bad. Mrs. Sanders you are very bad," he started laughing.

  "I know," I said in fake flattery, "now help me cut the ropes and wake up these guys."

  "Why?"

  "So when the cops get here it'll look like they did damage. Duh."

  "Elliot Sanders I like the way you think."

  "Why thank you," I curtseyed.

  We cut the ropes and hid them and laid the men next to each other. I put makeup on Zayn and I to make it look like the men got in some good hits.

  When the police arrived the me. Were up and angry and weren't paying any attention to the sirens. Zayn and I flipped off the lights and his under tables putting on our game faces.

  When the police arrived they arrested the men and asked questions and Zayn and I gave the same answers. The men had intruded and attacked us in our sleep. We tried to defend ourselves but the men were too big for us.

  The police left and our parents were worried, well Max was. My dad wasn't fooled.

  "So what really happened? And nice job on the makeup very real looking," he complimented my job well done.

  "Jonathan that's not cool. These two are traumatized," Max scolded my dad.

  I walked into kitchen and grabbed two washcloths and got then wet. I handed one to Zayn as I sat down on the couch beside him. I started to wipe off the makeup as I explained what really happened.

  Max was astonished and my dad was proud. "See this is why we don't a guard dog. We've got you, Ell."

  "You know it, dad. Aight I'm tired, the bitch woke me up to early, so I'm gonna go back to sleep. 'Night," and I went to bed.