21

I walked into the restaurant and up to the table with the opposing gang.

  "Elliot Sanders. Thought it was the right one. Braden you owe me, pay up," Ryan said. I appointed Ryan as the leader of the Black Rose when I left.

  "Who else would it be?" I asked sarcastically, sitting down at the table, "what are you guys doing here?"

  "Heard of a new gang rising in the area. Couldn't leave it unchecked," Braden answered as he slapped a fifty in Ryan's hand.

  "I can't believe you guys bet on me," I rolled my eyes, "I taught you well."

  They grinned. "You wanna fill us in on this new gang. Knowing you, you already know everything about it," Josh said.

  "Who do you think runs it?" I sat back in my chair.

  "You work to fast Elliot. Someday you should take a breather," Ryan advised.

  "Tried that. Didn't work out so well," I sighed.

  "Meaning?"

  "Shawn's alive, Ryan. And then he left," my eyes watered but I fought the tears. I will not cry in front of my old gang, ever.

  "I'm sorry Elliot. I know how much he means to you," Josh said. Josh had been one of my best friends since elementary school. He joined the gang when I did to help me out. He just stayed when I left because he knew he was in too far.

  "Whatever," I shook my head clear of the thoughts, "now about the gangs. We're allied right? No ones turned on me since I left have they?" I teased. I knew they wouldn't do that, these guys have been through hell with me. They're practically family.

Ryan chuckled uneasily, "well..."

My face went blank, "Ryan," I said in a warning tone, "what's happened?"

He stopped laughing and stared at me, "a certain someone came and ordered us to find and kidnap you," he squeaked out.

"Who?" I asked in a dangerous tone.

~~~

  I stormed into the mansion with The Black Rose gang in tow.

  How dare he?!!

  I was enraged by Shawn at the moment. I told the guys to make themselves comfortable and went out back.

  I started running the perimeter of the backyard and the obstacle courses we had set up. I needed to blow off steam. After a couple laps I took off my jacket and tee and was running in my tank top with my holey jeans and combat boots.

  I ran for three hours before I was calm enough to have somewhat of a civil conversation.

  I was dripping in sweat and walked over to get my tee and jacket off the ground. My jacket had a grass stain I it and it angered me. This is my favorite leather jacket, dammit.

  I pulled my tee over my head and tried scrubbing at the stain as I walked towards the house.

  "That was quite a workout there?" Adrien walked up to me.

"What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Nothin really."

"Then why are you still in front of my face?" I spat.

"Look I know you're angry but you gotta get over it."

"I'll get over it once I bash his face into cement wall." I stormed off and into the meeting room where I found the Black Rose waiting.

"I'm gonna make your job easy. I'm gonna go willingly," I told Ryan.

"Seriously?"

"Honestly I just want to kill him right now. So let's go before I kill someone other than him," I turned and walked outside to the black corvette I knew was Ryan's. He's had this car since forever and adores the thing as I do my bike.

~~~

We pulled up in front of a worn down warehouse. Well it looks worn down on the outside. I chose this place for the gang specifically because of how it looked in the outside. Then I decorated the inside to look like an armory and man is it gorgeous.

I walked into the main office and straight over to where Shawn stood. I pulled my fist back and threw a punch straight to his face. It snapped to the side and some blood come out of his mouth.

"What the fuck, Shawn?!" I snapped.

"Look I know you're angry..."

"Angry?! You think I'm angry?!" He nodded meekly, "Shawn, angry doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now!! I am beyond pissed at you!! You get up early to leave without dating goodbye and then you leave me when I come running after you!! Oh and dot forget my threat of 'get on the plane and don't come back'! You know it took Zayn a week to get me off the couch and dressed and back in the sunlight. I only ate enough to stay alive, Shawn! Oh and don't even think about getting all jealous about Zayn because you're the one that left!!" I was panting after my rant.

  "You done?" He asked.

  "Does it fucking look like I'm done!!"

  He chuckled softly, "you always were one to make sure people understood your anger."

  "Shut the fuck up about me and give me a fucking explanation! Or I swear to god I will not hesitate to shoot you and walk out without even blinking!"

  "Alright. You're right. You deserve an explanation," he sighed