13

"Get the address of that warehouse! You," I point to a group of the guys, "gear up!" I start barking orders. "And you!" I point to Jacob, "start training the losers! I'll finish the job when I get back. I'm coming Shawn," I mutter.

Shawn's POV

I was walking down the street when I saw her, Elliot, my love. I know I'm sappy but it's true. I love Elliot and she's my world. Time stopped as stared at each other. She came rushing out of the cafe she was in with some boy on her heels.

My smile fell and just as I was about to walk to her I was grabbed and thrown in a van. I heard Elliot call my name. I heard the pain and agony in her voice. Before I could answer a cloth was put over my mouth.

They drove me to an old warehouse. I smirked, always a warehouse. Elliot hates warehouses, a lot. I looked around, taking in my surroundings, when I saw a camera. I made sure u looked directly at it. I knew she would be on my trail as would see it.

They drug me into the warehouse and there me in a chair, tying me to it. Not that it was going to hold me but I'll give them credit for effort.

A man with a mask on walked in, "are you close with Elliot Sanders?" He asked with robotic voice. Damn technology.

"Maybe. Why?" I asked with curiosity. These guys didn't scare me. I was punched in the stomach for being a smartass.

"Answer the question." He pointed a gun to my head.

"Wow, saw that coming." I mumbled.

"What?!" He snapped.

"Nothing," I grinned. Punched again.

"Are you close to Elliot Sanders?!" He snapped.

"Why do you care?" My voice laced in venom. I was spin he's again and spat out some blood. I already slipped my wrists from the knots.

He cocked the gun, "this is your final warning to answer the question."

"Or what? You gonna shoot me? Then who'd help you?"

"You're not our only...how you say...victim."

In one swift movement I had grabbed the gun and hit the guy in the head with the butt of it. I pointed the gun at the guy whose been interrogating me.

"Now who do you work for?" I removed the mask. I don't recognize the man behind the mask. He was a tall and muscular guy with black hair and a six o'clock shadow.

Silence.

"I said. Who do you work for?!" I was kinda mad. I mean these guys just grab me off the street and start demanding questions. It just annoyed.

Right as I was about to ask again the door slammed open. I looked up and my jaw dropped.

Elliot's POV

I walked out making sure everyone was getting ready, "I'll be back."

I went home and grabbed my trunk of weapons and took it to the mansion. I set it on the table. Since I already had my swords, boot blades, and gun in my waistband, I dug the ought the trunk until I found my two pistols and put them in the holsters on my thighs.

I closed and locked my trunk putting it in the safe and changing the combo. I walked out with the gang behind me. I got on my bike and raided the engine to life. I lead the way to the warehouse with the van behind me.

When we get there I hear someone shout, "I hate warehouses," I muttered and I kicked open the door. I stood there while my men took care of the other guys in the warehouse. My jaw dropped slightly and I quickly closed it and stood straighter. I walked slowly around to face the man with the gun pointed at his head.

"Miles Dust," I said with a smirk, "what a nice surprise."

"El, I thought you said you were out of the game?" Shawn asked. God his voice was music to my eyes, I almost melted. But I was doing business so I couldn't cave in to him.

"Once you're in, you're in. There's no out. Sorry Shawn," I set him an apologetic look.

"Wait I thought we came to save that guy? Yet he's the one with the gun. I'm so confused." One of my men stated, rubbing the back of his head.

"True. I knew Shawn could get this far without help. Looks like we showed up at perfect timing," I answered.

"You always were one for timing," Shawn said.

"That's true," I agreed.

Miles cleared his throat, "still here."

"Oh I know. I just don't care. Oh. One question though. How'd you get out?" I asked in curiosity.

"Good behavior," he snarked.

I scoffed, "as if." I kicked him in the stomach making him drop to his knees. I then kicked him in the head making him drop to the floor, unconscious. "And where'd he get all of you?" I asked pointing to Dust's new men.

"Ell what's goin on?" Shawn asked.

"I'll explain later. Kind of a long story."

"Ah got it," he nodded.

One guy stepped forward making all my men's guns move to him.

"Drop your guns, you idiots!" I scolded my men.

"Who are you?" The guy asked.

"I could ask you the same thing. But to answer your question I'm the one who single handedly took over Dust's gang."

"You're Elliot Sanders?" He asked hesitantly.

I nodded, my eyebrows scrunched.

"You're a legend! I'm Noah by the way."

"A legend? But I only took over the gang about three months ago," I asked confused.

"News travels extremely fast," he explained.

"Ya I can tell," I said shocked, "you guys can join the gang. I kinda killed all but like a dozen people of the gang when I took over, so I'm kinda short. Leave Dust here but strip him of the mask and any other technology shit and/or weapons."

I thunked Dust in the head once more really hard and walked out.