3

It was Monday and time for me to start at the new school. I've been here for about a week and Zayn and I are officially good friends and I've met some of his friends. We all connected pretty quickly as friends. So it wasn't like I was starting at the school as the loner new girl.

  As I walked down the halls people stared. And a lot girls sent me dirty looks. Jealous bitches! Anyways we were walking to homeroom. We all had it together, yippee.

  Lets get things straight, all these boys are annoying brats. They're rude, disrespectful, arrogant, and most of all they are all bad boys. They don't follow rules very well and they talk back to any authority and they just do what they want. And last but not least I had mad respect for them.

  "So Elliot," I looked up at my name being called, it was Wason.

  "Hmm," I hummed.

  "Where you comin' from?" He asked.

  "Everywhere," I answered. It technically was the truth, dad had to move a lot for his job.

  "Oh come on, you can tell us," he pushed.

  "No, I'm being serious. Dad has had to move around a lot for his job. We just moved back here from L.A." I answered.

  I saw Wyatt up ahead making out with a girl. "Hey yo Wyatt, your not cool and the sight is disturbing. Please stop with the gross PDA," I laughed at him.

  I saw him smile and say something to girl before he turned towards me, "you know you don't have to wreck every relationship I'm in."

  I scoffed, "if you can even call it a relationship." We did our bro hand shake and then hugged.

  "Ell, you know this kid?" Jonas asked.

  "He's my..." I started.

  "I'm her b..." I cut off Wyatt.

  "I swear the next person that cuts me off mid-sentence, I'm gonna rip their tongue out," I threatened, "literally every other sentence I've started, I've been cut off. Now Jonas to answer your question, yes I do know this kid. Wyatt's my best friend," I defended.

"Ok chill the fuck out," Wyatt said.

I glared at him. "Or don't, you know, either or," he surrendered.

A girl dressed like a slut walked up and started flirting with Drew, the last, but not least, guy of the group. He ignored her and turned to me. He was walking on my right side while Wyatt was on my left. He swung his around my shoulders and pecked my cheek. "I'm sorry, but I want her to go away," he whispered to me. I gave a slight nod understanding his situation. Almost every girl in the school has slept with at least on of these guys if not more than one. They're all sluts and whores and I hated them right off the bat.

"So babe, what do ya wanna do after school?" Drew asked me.

"Hmm, what about Netflix?" I ask.

He wiggled his eyebrows at me and there was a bright gleam in his eye. "No. Last time it hurt to much," I complained.

"But that's cuz it was ur first," he complained back, "now it won't be."

The girl recovered from the shock she was in, sent me a dirty look, and stormed off.

We all busted out laughing, "that was quite a show you two. Are you sure there isn't anything happening between you two?" Zayn asked innocently.

We both glared at him and high fived. We reached our homeroom and all took seats next to one another.

The bell rang right away and the teacher stood up at the front of the class, "hey kids. We have a new student today. Elliot would you mind introducing yourself to the class?" She asked.

"Actually I would mind. Especially since you just told them my name, what else is there to tell?" I asked with straight face. I heard some snickers and raided my eyebrows at the teacher.

"Please?" She asked.

"Aight," I sighed and stood up to face to class, "yo, I'm Elliot, I just moved back here from L.A. Any questions?"

A girl raised her hand, "why'd you say back?"

"Because this is actually my hometown," I replied.

"Are you wearing space pants? Because your ass is outta this world!" A guy in the back corner looked me with a toothy grin.

"What a cliche question. But since I hate cliche's, I'm gonna answer this differently. You talk to me like that one more time and I swear on my life and yours, I will rip out your vocal chords with my bare hands. Got it?" I asked menacingly.

"Alright," he surrender.

I straightened my back, "good, glad we have an understanding."

I sat back down and the teacher sent me a look and sat back down also. I heard someone tell the kid I just warned that he got burned and he snapped a shut up.

  "So Elliot," Jonas asked, "what do you like to do for fun?"

"I don't know if I can answer that," I replied.

"Why not?" Drew interjected.

"Because I don't know if I can trust you guys just yet," I looked at him.

"Oh, okay then," Jonas' face fell.

"Why do you look so sad?" I asked him.

"I thought we had gained your trust, you've gained ours," he sighed.

"It's not you guys. I just have trust issues," I said honestly. In truth I did. People I've put trust in have either gotten hurt, died, or betrayed me. Except for my dad and Wyatt. "But I love video games," I added trying to cheer them up.

It worked, their faces lit up like Christmas trees. "Everyone's coming over after school. Wanna join and play some COD with us?" Wason asked.

"Can't today, I'm hanging out with Wyatt after shool. Sorry," I gave them an apologetic look.

"It's alright," Wason smiled.

"Maybe next time," I smiled back, "Zayn, you're being quiet. What's on your mind?"

"Nothin," he answered.

"Uh huh, cuz I believe that," I eyed him for a second and looked away.