Prologue

Desire

Here we are in the space that I can't believe we keep ending up in. Aubrey is getting ready for a huge tour and my fashion line is bout to come out.

Im pregnant and Aubrey has no clue. If he does he hasn't said a word to me about it.

My brothers are out here trying to stop my Aunt and my sister in law Shakeya just had a beautiful baby boy.

Aubrey and I are trying to plan a wedding. The wedding of my dreams, but we can't cause we have a million things happening right now.

Little do anyone know is that my Aunt Charlene is here sitting with me in Toronto Canada in our home talking to me.

"Ok Charlene talk." I said. I really want to hear what she has to say.

She looked at me and I couldn't read her expression. I don't even know how she got in here. Where was Aubrey? Where was Shakeya?

"Desire I am not a bad person at all. I never wanted us to be in this place we are in right now. You and Shad are my family. My sister would be furious if she knew I was at odds with her children." She said.

"In all actuality this feud has nothing to do with you guys. It has everything to do with your father. He planted this seed of hate between us all. The things that Chico has done to my family is far beyond repair, but we are blood and that can be fixed." She paused for a moment.

"What you and Shad don't know is that my husband King was Kelly's father. Your father told her that and made her kill him. My husband didn't always make good decisions but he was my husband. He didn't deserve to be murdered by his own daughter." She said fighting back tears.

I didn't know if she was acting or not. I did feel bad for her. Maybe it's the hormones but I feel terrible.

If someone ever hurt Aubrey or Shad even Carlos I would probably be doing exactly what she is doing. It doesn't make it right but I understand her.

"King was horrible to our children at times mainly Minah, but he was a great provider. He took care of us. Not only did Kelly kill my husband she kilt her own mother. Do you think that you could really trust her? Do you think she would be loyal to you? Look how long she hid Shad's son from him." she said.

Hell she just gave me a whole lot to think about. I never knew Kelly killed her own mother. I don't even think Carlos knows.

I know what this bitch is trying to do. She is trying to drive a damn wedge between me and my family.

Well not today bitch cause she can have Her Beef with us all she wants but for the people that I Love I will go to war for.

So here we ago again with the crazy shit cause now we done entered Her Beef 3: Love and War.