Chapter 16

Tracy

I did everything that he told me to do. My money still wasn't in my account. If this nigga was trying to play me that wouldn't be smart.

"What the hell took you so long to call me? Where is my money?"

He was acting weird now.

"Tracy ya money is being transferred as we speak. Get the fuck out of there now. She coming to kill you." he said and hung up.

What the fuck was going on? He never said someone would come after me.

I started packing a bag. I checked my account and my new balance was $250,000.

I was bout to get as far away from New Brunswick as I could.

When I grabbed my bag I heard a click. I knew that sound to well it was the safety on a gun.

I turned around to see a check that looked like Amber Rose.

"Look I don't have any weapons."

She just looked at me like she could careless.

"Grab ya bag and come wit me. Please don't make me hurt you." she said.

I just went with her cause I didn't want to die today.

If I made it out of this alive Matthew was going to pay.

Aubrey

"We all here." OB said.

Noah, OB, Oliver, Chubbs,and Hush were all sitting in the living room.

"Tell me this video is some bullshit Aubs." Oliver said.

"It's not, but I was set up."

"Ok so what is the plan to clean this up." Oliver said.

I handed him a statement from me and Desire that he was to release to the press.

He read it over and was every impressed with the game plan. Down in conference room B was a press conference being held.

"You got this Oliver. Make this go away."

He assured me it was done and went to give the statement to the press.

"Hello. Ok come up."

Now it was time to get this bitch to do her part.