Chapter 10

Lexi

I didn't know if she was going to swing or not, but I needed my baby sister to see I had her back.

"Handle it cause if I do you will be putting her in a box." Desire said.

I let her arm go and walked over to Aubrey and Jasmine.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked with hell of attitude.

Jasmine looked at me in shock.

"First off why you coming at me like that? You know I have been a Drake fan forever." she said.

"Bitch I got ya fucking fan!" Desire yelled rushing the stage.

OB grabbed her before she could reach the stage.

All you could here was Desire yelling and cursing.

"You need to leave here now. I don't know what you are up to, but this here is not happening." I said.

Jasmine just looked at me like she didn't know who I was. She stepped up in my face.

"You mean to tell me you care about this bitch more than you care about your sister. I grew up with you and shared holiday's and birthday's with you not her!" she shouted.

I was trying so hard to keep my cool in front of these people that are now pulling out their phones.

"Jasmine right now is not the time nor the place. Get out of here now." I said as calmly as I could.

She just stared at me and then bumped passed me leaving the stage.

She walked passed OB who was holding a angry Desire. She stopped and whispered something in her ear that made her look at her with fear in her eyes.

I have never seen her look like that before.

Jasmine turned and looked at me with hatred in her eyes.

Something was up and I damn sure was going to find out.

Desire

I knew he was up to something. He is trying to fuck up things between me and Aubrey.

"Let me go OB!" I shouted.

He quickly turned me loose.

"Shakeya let's go. We have something to handle." I said walking towards the exit.

I stopped in my tracks. I turned and looked at Lexi.

"You coming Lexi or not?" I asked.

I didn't want to like her again yet. I didn't want to forgive her yet, but I respected her for having my back.

She came with us. He had to be her and he was planning something.

"Now that we in the car what the fuck did that bitch say to you?" Shakeya asked.

"Matthew is her brother. He sent her here. Can you fucking believe this shit?" I asked.

I looked over at Lexi who looked confused.

"Wait how do you know Matthew? Him and Jasmine have the same father." Lexi said.

Shakeya and I both looked at her then back at each other.

"I knew that bitch ass nigga was up to something." Key said.

"Matthew and I use to date when we were in middle school all what up till college. He use to hit me and cheat all the time until finally I just left." I said to Lexi.

"Do you think he is plotting something with Jasmine?" she asked.

I just looked at her cause everything in me wanted to not trust her, but my heart kept telling me too.

"I know he is ever since I saw him in California." I said.

If I was right I know exactly where he is. We were on our way to Jersey.