Chapter 23

Aubrey

Everything that happened with Tracy has been dying down so I'm back to work.

My tour is going great so far even thou I wish Desire was here she had to get back to the girls.

I missed my babies so much and I couldn't wait to find out what we were about to have.

I had some of my boys watching Matthew cause I had a gut feeling it wasn't over.

"Hey Aubrey." I heard from behind me.

When I turned around it was Rihanna. She was coming to perform a medley of the songs we did together. I told Desire and she was cool with it, only because Robyn had a man now.

"Wus up bad gyal."

She gave me a hug and we chopped it up a bit before we hit the stage.

I was about to hit the stage when the police ran down on me.

"Aubrey Drake Graham can you please come with us." they said.

I did know what this was about but I needed my fiancée.

Desire

I was back home with my girls and I was happy. Aubrey had people watching Matthew, I had my family watching him.

"Des the NYPD just took Aubrey to the station." Lovely said busting in my house.

I couldn't believe what she was saying so I called Oliver and he said he was handling it.

It felt like time was moving in so motion.

"Mommy I want Daddie." Dasani said.

I just picked her up and called Sandy.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I told her that I was and she said she would be here soon.

Back to New York I was about to go. I needed to know why my fiancée was being held by the police.

"Des are you ok? We are pulling up in front of the police station now." Lexi said in my voicemail.

I don't care about me I just want Aubrey to be ok.