Chapter 20

Desire

I went to the hospital to see Matthew with Aubrey right in tow. It was time that him and I had this conversation cause it was long over due.

"Wait out here." I told Aubrey giving him a kiss.

He wasn't happy about that, but I don't want Matthew to feel attacked. I went in and he was just laying on the bed staring into space.

He smiled when he saw that it was me.

"Desire how are you? I was just thinking about you actually please sit." he said.

I pulled a chair up to the side of the bed. I didn't know where to start so I just asked my questions.

"Matthew why are you doing this?"

He just looked at me unsure of my question.

"I talked to Tracy and she told me everything. When I saw you that night in the bar it brought up so many feelings that I didn't even know were still there. You hurt me so bad when we were younger. You didn't get how much I loved you." I said holding back tears.

"You said loved. So you don't love me anymore?" he asked.

I looked at the hurt in his eyes but he needed the truth.

"You were my first love and I will always have a soft spot for you, but I am in love with Aubrey. We have children together. We have another child on the way. You and I are over. We will never have anything but memories." I said.

I saw the anger and the hurt. That brought the rage and he became the person that I had knew so long ago.

Matthew

She was really sitting here telling me that she was in love with him. He cheated just like I did.

"WHAT MAKES HIM BETTER THAN ME! He fucked around too! He is no better THAN ME!" I yelled.

The door busted open and there he stood. She jumped up and stood in front of him.

"It's ok. I'm fine bae." she said to him.

That only made me madder. "So you want him Des? I love you and I have never stopped loving you. BUT YOU WANT HIM! NO YOU A FUCKING GROUPIE!"

He was acting like he wanted to rush at me. She was holding him back.

I was hurt and I hated her right now.

"Get out Des. Just leave." I said with tears falling.

I couldn't even look at her. She just ripped my heart right out of my chest.

They both left. Now revenge was all I wanted now. She will feel my pain.