Chapter 29

Jewel

"Where Shakeya at?"

Carlos just looked at her wondering why she was looking for Key.

"She in the den. Kelly she wants you too." Desire said going up the steps.

I followed Kelly to the den. We found Shakeya staring out the window.

Since coming around I grown very close to Shakeya cause she is just a real down to earth chick.

"So wus up Key. What you need me to do?"

She was still staring out the window.

"We have to put this nigga Matthew to rest. If we don't he won't stop until he hurts Desire." she said now looking at me and Kelly.

I down to end a nigga. Chico has people watching the hospital too. He even reached out to his friend Domino Sanchez (Dangerous Game read it to learn about Domino).

"When we doing this?"

Kelly

"Key this nigga is in the hospital. He know what you and I look like. So how we going to get this nigga?"

Key was in deep thought that's how I know this plan gonna be crazy.

"Jewel is going to go in the hospital disguised as a detective. She is going to say he is being transported cause he is in witness protection. You and I are going to be in the black SUV being used to transport him." she said.

This plan could work but we need a guy.

"We need a guy to help with this Key it can't just be us three."

Shakeya

"OB is going to help us. We can't use Shad or Carlos. They have to much emotional ties to this."

Jewel and Kelly agreed to do it.

"I can't wait to act like I'm twelve." Jewel said sounding like Cardi B.

We started cracking up. I was ready to put this nigga in the ground.

"Tomorrow night it's on. My cousin made up your id and all the paperwork you need Jewel so it looks legit."

I was ready to put this fuck ass nigga in the dirt. We should have done this a long time ago.

Meanwhile in Jersey...

"I need this shit handled ASAP." Matthew said.

I never had a issue wit Desire, but this is business.

"Nigga I can't believe you want to kill Drake. He one of the biggest rappers out. Shit I still can't believe he bout to marry Desire and they got kids." I said.

Matthew was my cousin so I was gonna go what I had to do for him.

I hit my squad with a 911 text. They all knew that that meant business.

Desire got my guy open out here. "Look let me go meet up wit the team. I get back at you tomorrow night." I said.

I was standing to leave when I heard Matthew say something else.

"Rick don't let me down." he said.

I just looked at him like he was crazy.

"Nigga I never miss a target." I said exiting the room.

They wanted war so war is what they was going to get. I wanted to know who killed my cousin Jasmine cause they would suffer greatly.

To Be Continued in Her Beef 4: Happily Ever After