Chapter 24

Aubrey

"Mr. Graham do you know Jasmine?" the officer asked.

I hand no clue what this was about. Why the hell are they questioning me about Jasmine?

"We saw you were the last person she saw due to a post on Instagram." the detective said.

"She came to my rehearsal and we took a picture. I do that with a lot of fans."

Oliver walked in with my lawyer who advised me not to say anything else.

What the fuck was going on?

"Where is your fiancée Mr. Graham?" the other detective asked.

I was tripping right now. Now they asking bout Desire.

"She is out in the lobby with her children. I could bring her back so you can speak to her, but why are my clients being questioned?" my lawyer asked.

"We found Jasmine with two gunshot wounds to her head. She was last seen around your client's. Need I say more." the detective said.

Now I was really bugging cause this didn't make since to me right now.

"Are my clients being charged with anything? Cause I don't think it's a crime to take a picture with a fan." my lawyer said.

The detective didn't respond. He did ask for Desire. This was the last thing we needed right now.

Lexi

I was talking with Chase when I got a phone call.

"Hello."

"Am I speaking with Lexi?" the woman asked.

"Yes. Can I help you?"

She paused for a second and I could hear papers rustling.

"We need you to come down to the morgue to identify your sister Jasmine's body." she said.

I felt my heart rate slow down. I could hear Chase asking me what was wrong.

I has just seen her and spoke to her, now they telling me she is dead.

My phone crashed to the floor. Soon after my body fell to the floor.

As I drifted off I prayed that this was all just a bad dream.