Chapter 9

Shakeya

We were on a private jet heading to New York. I could see that Des was pissed.

"I really don't think that he is doing anything with this girl. He has changed Des." I said to her.

She just looked at me than looked back out the window.

"I know he isn't. He wouldn't have took a picture with her if he was. The blogs would eat this up." she said.

"I more so came to really get out of Cali. I told him I was pregnant and he didn't say much. I guess he was mad." she said.

I think she came out here cause of Matthew. I really don't think she trust herself around him.

"Des do you still care for Matthew? You can tell me girl." I said to her.

She looked me dead in the eyes.

"Key seeing him again made me think of a simple life. We weren't perfect and we fought but it was simple. I wonder how we would have been if I would have stayed. Seeing him brought back feelings that I never knew still existed." she said.

"Des he isn't half the man Aubrey is." I said.

"Aubrey cheated on me too. Aubrey is the reason I went through all the shit with Raven, Alyssa, and Robyn. Not so much different than Matthew. Only difference is Aubrey has never hit me." she said looking back out the window.

I don't like the feeling that I am getting from her. Is she considering giving Matthew another chance.

"What are you saying Desire? You gonna rekindle with Matthew? Aubrey hasn't been perfect but that man has changed so much for you." I said.

"I love Aubrey and I know he has changed so much. No one can ever change how I feel for him. It was only a thought." she said.

If I had to I would take this nigga Matthew out if he disrupted my family.

We were quiet the rest of the flight. I just couldn't help but wonder if she wasn't thinking about leaving Aubrey.

We arrived in New York and headed straight to Brooklyn.

Desire ran down on Aubrey like the Feds.

"What the fuck is this?" she asked him putting her phone in his face.

He looked shocked to see us there. I guess he would be considering that he just left us in California a few hours ago.

"It's a picture with a fan. I'm not checking for her Des." he said.

I know for a fact that she is pissed cause Aubrey is being so calm about it.

"Do you know who the fuck this bitch is?" she asked him.

He looked at Desire like she had just lost her mind.

"Yes. It's Lexi's sister Jasmine. Are you done? I really need to get back to my rehearsal." he said and that was all she wrote.

Desire was like a bull seeing red and she was trying to contain it cause she didn't want to act out in front of all these people.

Desire

"Can I speak to you in private?" I asked Aubrey.

We went backstage into his dressing room.

What I won't do is act a damn fool in front of everybody, but I damn sure was bout to go off in private.

"Why the hell is she even here?" I asked with hell of attitude.

He was looking at me like I just started growing another head.

"I don't know. She pulled up on me just like you did. I just took a picture wit her and that's all." he said.

I knew he wasn't lying cause he looked directly in my eyes.

"Look I need to finish sound check so we can talk later." he said walking out.

He was still clearly very pissed about what happened so I won't stress it.

Jasmine was talking to Aubrey again and when she saw me her hands roamed a little more and she bumped against him more.

She looked at me and gave me this devilish grin.

I was making my way towards her when someone grabbed my arm.

When I looked it was Lexi. "Desire please let me handle it." she said.