Chapter 12

Tracy

When Matthew told me my mark was Drake the rapper I couldn't wait.

I have always been trying to come up like this. How the hell did a lame ass bitch like Desire come up on him.

She never was the cutest looking girl to me, but her brother was fine. I remember when they use to live on Millstone Road.

Desire always had Matthew's nose wide open, and I hated that bitch for that.

I was fucking Matthew in High School but he would never make me his girlfriend cause he loved Desire to much.

I found out what hotel Drake was staying in. He was at the Sheraton in Brooklyn. It's time to hit my mark.

Aubrey

Desire was sitting in front of me butt ass naked kneeling on the floor. She has made me very upset with all of her escapades.

"Why would you put yourself and the baby in danger? You may answer that." I said to her.

Still looking at the ground she answered me.

"Daddy I'm sorry. I just wanted to know why Matthew is trying to cause us problems." she answered.

I don't like it that she goes after him.

"Are you still attracted to him?" I asked.

I wanted to to know. I felt like I needed to know. I also felt like I already knew the answer to that question.

She shook her head yes. I knew she was. Now I was angry and I couldn't punish her while I was mad.

"I want you to go to bed. I will punish you later." I told her.

She did as she was told with no argument.

I just sat in the living-room in the dark trying to deal with my own feelings.

I wanted to talk to my fiancée. I went and laid in bed with her. She was still awake waiting on me to come to her.

I laid down and she turned to me and snuggled close to me.

"Des I love you and I never want to feel like this. Like your heart is torn between the past and the future. Do you want to be with him?" I asked.

I don't know if I could handle the answer if she said yes.

"Aubs you are the love of my life. When I saw him again for a brief moment I thought about a simple life. Only to realize you are all I want and need. I don't want to be with anybody but you." she said.

I exhaled not even realizing I was even holding my breathe.

"No matter what we have to be honest with each other." I said.

I was ready to get past this and marry her.

She fell asleep cuddled up to me. All the things that we been through I couldn't imagine my life with out her.

I got a text that someone was at the front desk for me and it was important.

I slide out of bed being sure not to disturb Des sleep.

Who would need to see me at 3:00am?

Matthew

This muthafucker has no clue of who I am. He gonna pull up talking about what he doesn't want to talk about no more with me.

He gonna tell me to stay away from Desire.

"She was MINES FIRST!" I yelled at no one in particular.

I was drunk and mad. On top of all that Shakeya had pulled a gun on me.

I was beyond wasted. I stood up when I felt something stick me in my neck. All of a sudden it went dark and I hit the floor.

Before my mind completely shut down I prayed this wasn't the end for me.