Chapter 14

Shakeya

I slapped this bitch ass nigga awake. I hated him and if I didn't end this nigga it was gonna be a problem.

"You think you so fucking slick. Coming back around wit ya bullshit. You just hate to see Desire happy. Don't you you piece of shit."

He just looked at me and smiled. This arrogant ass bastard.

"What you gonna do kill me? Either way she won't be with Ole boy no more." he said.

"What do you mean by that?"

He just laughed like I was playing. He has no idea of what I am capable of doing.

"Fuck this! I will get him to talk." Kelly said.

She walked up on him and shot him in both of his legs.

"Uh! You fucking bitch!" he yelled out in pain.

Now I was the one laughing. "Now now watch your language. You shouldn't speak to a lady like that. Now what did you mean by that statement?"

He looked up at me with rage filled eyes.

"I sent Tracy to get him, so you know it's already done. If I don't meet up with her every media outlet will have the video." he said.

"Damn it!"

I was beyond pissed. In came my fiancée. Just as calm and cool as a cucumber.

Carlos

"Clean him up. Let him get to his meeting point. Kelly follow and kill the girl. Secure the video. Keep him alive cause we are going to need a full confession."

I didn't come to play games and I don't really care about his agenda. I only care about my sister and my nieces.

This family has already endured enough I wasn't going for anymore bullshit.

"Key find Des and Aubrey. Let Aubrey know wus up."

I went to handle another problem.

Matthew

Little did they know she already sent the video to every media outlet there was. If they killed her it saved me from doing it.

"I can't drive wit bullets in both of my legs."

This bitch that shot me was very beautiful.

"Do you think I'm fucking dumb. That bitch sent that video out already. Just give me her address or I can put a bullet in your head right now." she said.

I gave up Tracy cause I had to live to see this plan out. She dumped me right in front of Robertwood Hospital beeped then pulled off.

"Help! Help!"

A nurse came out and ran back and got help and a stretcher.

This was far from over. If they think for one second they won they haven't seen nothing yet.