Chapter 21

Jasmine

I can't fucking believe Lexi would even do that to me. She once hated her fucking so called little sister now the all coochie crunch tight.

I didn't even have shit against the fucking bitch Desire but now I fucking do.

She took Lexi from me and I'm not just gonna take that lightly.

"Matthew when you get this message call me the fuck back ASAP." I said tossing my phone on the bed.

I was staying in this sweet as suite at the Hilton so I'm not that mad.

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard a knock at the door.

I went to the door to see this dark skin chick. I let her in and the bitch punched me in the face.

It dazed me for a second and then I punched the bitch back knocking her into the wall.

This bitch got me fucked up cause I know how to throw these hands.

Shakeya

I wasn't expecting this bitch to have that much power with her hit.

I hit the fucking wall, so I knew I wasn't about to box wit this bitch. Don't get it fucked up y'all know I can fight just not tonight.

I pulled my gun and that bitch calmed all the way down.

"Bitch kill me if that's what you here to do." she said wit a lot of attitude.

I kinda liked this bitch she was bout it.

"Why the fuck did Matthew send you at Drake?"

She started laughing. She walked back over to the couch and sat down.

"You here bout that stupid ass shit. Girl he still love Desire and he wanted Drake out the way. Nobody don't give a fuck bout that nigga for real." she said.

This was my kind of bitch. She a true fucking G but she fucking wit the wrong team.

"Ya girl Desire she got beef wit me tho. So tell her to get ready." she said.

Now she done fucked up just when I thought I could let the bitch live.

"She stole Lexi from me. That bitch gotta pay." she said mean mugging.

I put the silencer on my gun and put two bullets in this bitch head.

Her body slummed over. I knew they was gonna be mad, but fuck it she was making threats.

Everybody knows I don't take threats lightly. Guess Lexi was going to have to make fuernal arrangements.

I cleaned up any prints I may have left put my black hood back on my head and left.

I got one more person to handle before I head back to Cali.