Chapter 17

Desire

I was sitting on the bed when Aubrey came in the room. I was thinking about everything that has happened up to this moment.

"You ok?" he asked me.

How did we get to this place? How did we end up in this situation?

"Remember when we first met? I gave you such a tough time."

Aubrey just laughed at the memory. I did give him a tough time.

"You tried everything to get me. You sent cars to get me. You popped up on a few of my video shoots. Everything you could think of a you did."  I said to him.

He just laughed. "I knew it was you and I tried everything to get you. Look Des I know I haven't always done things right, but I love you more than anyone I have every loved in my life. I want to grow old with you."

I loved him so much and I couldn't see myself with anyone else.

We were laughing and talking when TMZ came on.

"So we reported that Drake was cheating on Desire again. Turns out that the video we saw was actually old." the reporter said.

"The young lady was trying to extort the couple. The lady is Tracy Jackson. She actually grew up with Desire in New Brunswick New Jersey." he said.

I looked at Aubrey who looked relieved.

OB came in the room. "They here."

It was time to confront Tracy.

Tracy

What the hell was about to happen to me? I was back at Drake's hotel, but the girl had brought me in through the back.

We walked into the suite and there were a whole bunch of guys there that I didn't know personally, but I recognize them as Drake's people.

"Why am I here?"

No one answered my question.

In walked Drake and Desire. I knew instantly what this was about.

"Tracy Jackson. It's been how long since we have seen each other?" Desire said.

I didn't know what was going to happen so I tried my best to keep my attitude in check.

"A long time I guess. Look I only did what I did because Matthew asked me too. It was business not personal."

She just looked at me and laughed. "Matthew. Why do you think he asked you to do this Tracy?" she asked me.

I knew why and I so did she. I hated that he was still in love with her.

"He is still in love with you! Why he does I will never know?!" I said my anger present.

I felt the tears falling.

"When you left we dated. I gave him all my love and did anything he asked me to do. Yet he constantly compared me to you. He followed your ever move. Watched ever video you were in. He even made a fake page to follow you on Instagram." I cried.

She had this look of sympathy in her eyes. That look made me even more angry.

"When he found out that you had twins with Drake he became a different person. Then when he found out you relocated to California he begged his job to relocate him there. I have loved him since we were kids, but all he wanted was you."

She just sat there acting like she knew my pain.

"There is no woman on this planet that he wants more than you. He won't stop till he has you back. I thought that if I helped him he would just stop and realize how much I loved him, but he only wants you." I said breaking down.

I don't care if they judge me. Nobody understands how it feels to know that the man you love is deeply in love with another woman.

"I would rather die than to keep loving someone I know will never love me back." I cried.