Chapter 26

Desire

We had found Lexi and since we were in New York we are all at my condo.

Aubrey had took the girls upstairs and put them to bed. Chase had to take care of something's with his family, but he said he would come by after.

Lexi was still crying trying to figure it all out.

"I was going to go talk to her when I ran into Chase. What if I could have saved her?" she asked no one in particular.

"You couldn't have saved her." Shakeya said.

I noticed she has been acting a little weird all night.

Lexi

"What do you mean by that?"

Shakeya was the most insensitive bitch I knew. Shad told me she was a hired contract killer, but damn you have no feelings.

"You just couldn't have saved her and you might have been dead too." she said.

I was so tired of this bitch. I jumped up in her face.

"Bitch you always saying some heartless shit. I would have never let a bitch or nigga kill my sister. I could have saved her!"

This heartless bitch started laughing in my face. Desire got in the middle of us.

"Calm down you two." she said.

I am ready to kill this bitch.

Shakeya

"Bitch you funny."

"It won't be funny when I beat ya ass." Lexi said.

This bitch really don't know who the fuck I am.

"Bitch I killed Jasmine! So like I said you would have been popped wit her ass bitch."

Everybody in the room said "Shit." at the same time.

This dumb bitch tried to rush at me but Shad grabbed her.

"Bitch you killed my fucking sister!" she said trying so hard to get at me.

I thought this shit was funny. "Shad please just let that bitch go so I can fuck her up."

Everybody was looking at me like I was wrong.

"Why! Why! What did she ever do to you!?" this bitch asked crying and yelling.

"She crossed a line. When that bitch decided to tell me she was gonna do something to Desire she signed her own death certificate"

She calmed down a bit. "You should have just let me handle her." she said.

I didn't want to hear this bullshit. I can kill this bitch right now too.

"The same way Jasmine was your sister is the same way Des is mines. I would drop any muthafucka in this room right now if they threatened to harm this bitch right here. See you bitches don't know the true meaning of family. For the people I love bitch I will go to war. That's why its called Love and War. So you can either morn that bitch and bury her or you can join her. Make a decision." I said pulling out my gun.

I was ready to send this bitch to her mom in the after life.