Chapter 27

Shad

Damn this shot just got real. I felt bad for Lexi cause I would loose it if it was Desire, but knowing her sister wanted to kill my sister the bitch can burn in hell.

"Key put the gun down."

I saw the tears in Shakeya's eyes. The relationship that Des and Key share is a true sister bond.

No matter right or wrong they will ride or die for each other.

"Now you know. Make a choice cause I have no problem killing you too." Shakeya's said tears running down her face.

I let Lexi go cause she wasn't being hostile anymore. Right now I had to be a big brother to my other sister.

I walked up to Key and took the gun from her.

"Shakeya I know you did what you had to do. We protect each other we always have. It's ok now Key everybody in this room is family. It's all love here."

Key just broke down. Carlos was coming over but I put my hand up stopping him. Key has been through so much and for the first time she was letting it all go.

Carlos

I know that finally killing Riggz for what he did to her was a lot for her.

All the drama with her father has been taking a toll on her. Just the thought of someone trying to hurt Desire was not what she needed.

"Shad you know my family hates me. When I had nobody during the toughest time of my life all I had was you and Desire. I couldn't let her live after she said she was going to come after Desire." Key cried.

My heart was breaking. The love of my life was hurting and I couldn't fix it.

No matter how many people I killed for her it wasn't mending her heart.

She may be tough and a trained killer, but she is also a woman.