Chapter 4

Shad

I was so happy to see Desire a live all I could was hug my sister tight. I don't know if I would have made it without her.

"The fuck Des! I thought she fucking killed you. I was bout to come in here on a rampage." I said.

"I knew she was coming for me Shad so I was ready. She felt like I was the weakest." Desire said.

Chase started laughing and everyone just turned and looked at him.

"Well you see what her thinking you were the weakest got her." he said.

I was just happy this bitch was gone. Lexi walked in the room and Desire grabbed her gun and aimed it right at her.

"Des what are you doing? Lexi been rocking hard wit us tonight. Put ya gun down." I said to her until I saw it.

I saw that look in Desire's eyes that she got when she knew somebody did some grimy shit. I knew where this situation was about to go.

"Bitch you knew Mommy! She reached out to you with Aunt Charlene as soon as she found out she was sick! You knew everything about me and Shad not cause you googled us or watched us on TV mommy told you! Now say I'm lying so you can be the next body dropping tonight." Desire said.

That's when Kelly and Chase pointed their guns at Lexi too.

She looked like a deer caught in head lights. She had no clue if she was gonna die tonight.

"Lexi is that true?" I asked her trying to get some clarity.

"Shad mommy wrote me a letter that Charlene gave me. Charlene told me everything and whatever she left out mommy told me in the letter. This bitch is a fraud." Desire said handing me the letter.

I don't know how to feel about any of this right now.

"Talk Lexi! Ya life depends on it right now." I said to her.

Lexi

Everyone had a gun pointed at me. Jewel had this smirk on her face that i didn't like but I would get at that bitch later.

"Mommy did reach out to me. She explained everything to me about why she gave me up. She told me about Shad and then about my baby sister Desire. Desire the way that she talked about you made my blood boil. You were her pride and joy." I said fighting back tears.

I continued on with the story.

"She told me about the falling out she had with the both of you and how all she wanted was her children together. I spent everyday I could with her getting to know her. Chase knows he was there. I forgave her and I loved her. She may not have been there when I was growing up, but at that time in my life I needed a mother and she was there." I said tears falling.

"I wanted to know more about my siblings, so I googled both of you. I saw all the things Desire had been through with Aubrey and how she had lost a baby just like I did." I said making Chase look at me weird.

"I told mommy about it and she cried. She said you and Des have a lot in common. I still envied you Desire. You were the love of mommy's life. You are the apple of daddy's eye. You are Shad's heartbeat besides his kids. You and Carlos now have this unspeakable bond. How can I compete with that." I said.

I can't believe I was standing herd in front of everyone saying all this to them.

"Charlene must have saw the envy whenever mommy talked about you. Even before her last breathe I was right by her side but all she wanted was her baby girl. She kept having the nurse call you and Shad cause me being there wasn't enough. I felt I would never be enough." I admitted to them.