Chapter 11

Matthew

I was in New Brunswick chilling on the Ave wit my boys I hadn't seen in so long, when Jasmine called and told me what happened.

It didn't really matter cause I still was going to do everything I needed to do to get Desire back.

"Wus good wit you bro? You looking stressed." my boy Riggz said.

"Plan fell through that's all. I need to go holla at Tracy. I will get at you bro." I said dipping him up.

I pulled off heading towards 27 to the Vill. I needed to talk to Tracy cause if anyone could break Drake down it would be her.

I pulled up in the Vill only to see a bunch of young dudes out that I didn't know.

Hood has changed a lot since I haven't been around anymore.

Tracy still lived in the same spot after all these years.

"Nigga wit the fuck you doing back around these parts. Thought ya ass was Hollywood now." she said.

I just laughed cause you had to love Tracy's crazy ass.

"Look you wanna make this money real quick?" I asked getting right to the point.

She put her blunt out and sat up straight. "What I gotta do?" she asked.

That was all I needed to hear.

Shakeya

I wasn't to beat to be back in New Brunswick. I brought back so many memories good and bad.

"Why we pulling up on this nigga again?" I asked not sure why we were doing this.

We pulled up on the Ave and I saw him still looking like he did when we were kids.

Desire got out of the car an went up to him. He was acting like she was his favorite celebrity.

"Diamond! Damn baby girl we ain't seen ya ass round here in years. Ya boy Matthew was just here too." Riggz said.

I got out of the car and so did Lexi. He just stared at me like he saw a ghost.

"If it ain't Shakeya. Seen you on TV wit ya Spanish boy. Congrats on the baby." he said.

I wasn't about to play this game wit this nigga.

"Look where the fuck did Matthew go. We not here for no fucking reunion." I said.

One thing I know is that the longer we around here the fast niggaz will be pulling up wit they hands out.

"Here he come right now." he said pointing to the car sitting at the light.

I went in my purse in the car and pulled out my gun and screwed on my silencer.

"Key what the fuck are you doing?" Desire asked.

I wasn't about to question this nigga again. I am just gonna lay this nigga down.

Matthew parked and got out so happy to see Desire.

"Des what are you doing here?" he asked. I put my gun right to his head.

"Nigga fuck all that. You sent ya sister to get at Aubrey, so now I'm getting at you." I said ready to pull the trigger.

Black trucks pulled up and out hopped OB and Aubrey.

"It's Drizzy! On our block." Riggz said star struck.

"Desire, Lexi and Shakeya get in the truck." Aubrey said.

I was ready to pop this bitch ass nigga. I put my gun down and grabbed my purse.

I got in the truck but this wasn't over.

Aubrey

I was finally face to face with the man my woman once loved so much.

"Stay away from Desire. I don't want to talk about this again." I said to him.

I got back in my truck and we pulled off.

It was silent for most of the ride. Aubrey glanced at us every once in awhile.

"What the hell were y'all thinking? You can't just come to your old hood like your not known. Desire and Shakeya both of you are mother's. Lexi your the oldest you should have shut this down." I said annoyed.

"Desire your pregnant!" I said raising my voice.

They all could see that I wasn't in the mood, so none of them said a word.

I had my boys on top of the situation. I also had a show to do in four hours.

When we got back to New York I still was pissed.

"Baby I'm sorry." Des said.

I was furious with her for putting my unborn child in danger.

"We will talk about this later." I said.

I would deal with her accordingly. I bend down to her and whispered in her ear.

"Your punishment is coming and because your pregnant I will take it easy on you." I said and walked away from her.

Now it was time to be Drake.