Check In

Hey book worms as you guys can see I am trying to give you more consistent updates. I am going to be bringing this book to a end in about ten more chapters.

The good news is that you will be getting Her Beef 4: Happy Ending.

I feel like Desire and Aubrey have has so much drama that they need a book that shows them doing great being happy.

Now y'all know I'm gonna give y'all a little drama, but not to much.

I truly appreciate all of my book worms that have rocked with me from book one till now and all of the new book worms that popped up along the way.

As a extra bonus to this amazing story I am gonna give you The Diamond Life: Hip Hop Vixen. This story will be about Desire before she met Aubrey and how she met Shakeya. It will also give you a little back story on her relationship with Matthew.

In addition to that I will also finish up The Real Her which is the story about the relationship between Dawn and Aubrey. It will also tell you how Aubrey met Desire and how their relationship started.

I also plan on doing a Q&A. I want to do that live so please go follow my Instagram page for my books @keyz_doinwell so we can do our live Q&A.

I also have some other great things in the works that I will be bringing you guys very soon.

And for my wonderful book worms that have been messaging me asking me about Dangerous Game as you can see I have been updating that as well so please go check that out.

I will also be posting a message soon about some of the new books that I have coming your way.

Once again I thank you guys for all the support.

I also want to shout out some of my book worms that show me love.

Sinceregoode your comments have me rolling all the time. Thank you for rocking wit ya girl and being patient wit me updating.

temoore2017 you came in voting for your life (Rupaul's voice) Lol thank you for reading my work and supporting

BignJuicey60651 you encouraged me to keep going when I was ready to quit and I am grateful for your words I am going to dedicated my first publish book to you

DavonaCollins7 you have been rocking wit me you message me to see wus up I thank you for the support

I will keep giving you guys some dope shit to read.

Thank you to the new and old book worms again let's keep it moving.

Let's see what happens next.

Thank you all

Keyz Doinwell

P.S I am so sorry I almost forgot her daishastev thank you for your comments cause I do read them and for reading and voting you are appreciated.