Chapter 3

Chico

When I landed in Toronto I texted Aubrey and told him the situation. I told him not to tell Shakeya and to just get everyone out of the house. I told him I would get Desire.

He did everything I said but he was right here too. That's when I knew he loved Desire as much as I loved Eva. I put myself in danger to save her. Hell if I could have took the cancer out of her and put it in me so that she could live I would have.

"Chico now you talking." Charlene said.

She still had the gun pointed at Desire. I had to play my hand right if I didn't want any harm coming to Desire.

"Well what is the going rate for children's lives these days. I want fifty million in my account today Chico." she said.

I knew she was going be outrageous, but fifty million was chump change to me.

"Jewel bring the bag in!" I yelled out to her.

Jewel came in with a big heavy duffal bag. It had eighty million in it.

"In that bag its eighty million dollars take it and just leave peacefully." I said.

I heard the safety click on the gun, but I still didn't trust  this bitch I know how ruthless she is.

"I told them to kill you." she said now pointing her gun at Jewel. She fired her gun and hit Jewel twice in the chest.

Jewel hit the ground but I wasn't worried cause she had on a vest.

What she wasn't expecting when she turned back around was Desire pointing a gun at her.

"Well I see your brother Shad taught you well." Charlene said to Desire.

Now we were having a stand off. I looked at Desire and she wasn't afraid or shaking. She had this look in her eyes that I have seen before the look of a mother willing to protect her family.

Meanwhile in California....

Shad along with his little army he assembled ran down on Charlene's little hide out. They killed everyone moving expect for Jason.

"Where the fuck is she nigga?" Shad asked with his gun in the young bulls face.

He laughed. "Question nigga is where the fuck is that sexy ass sister of yours Desire?" he asked licking his lips.

Shad lost it and let his anger get the best of him and he blew the boys brains out.

He looked around as Biz and the crew went through the building with no trace of Charlene.

Carlos looked at Shad with fear in his eyes and that's when the boys words sang out loudly in Shad's ears.

"Question nigga is where the fuck is that sexy ass sister of yours Desire?"

It hit him like a ton of bricks. And he felt his heart drop to his feet. Kelly looked between him and Carlos who seemed to be having a conversation without words.

"We gotta get to Toronto." they both said exiting the building with the gang in tow.

August grabbed Lexi by the arm and whispered in her ear. "If that bitch has harmed Desire in anyway I am going to kill you, and put your body in a place that no one would find it."

Lexi just looked up at August not knowing how to feel our what to say.

As he was getting in his car Shad dialed Aubrey's cellphone. He answered but all he heard was commotion followed by gun shots and Aubrey yelling out Desire's name.

He dropped his phone and he felt like his world had just shattered once again.

Back in Toronto.....

"I see your brother Shad taught you well." Charlene said.

Desire just looked at her and she grinned.

"Yes he did. See I was expecting you to come here, actually I was counting on it. I knew you felt like I was the easy target and just to let you know I'm not. How do you want this to play out?" Desire asked her.

Charlene

I wasn't expecting this fire that I see in Desire. Hell she wasn't the little weakling I thought she was.
She was talking like a old G in the game.

"How do I want this to play out? You don't scare me little girl." I said ready to pull the trigger.

I raised my gun up towards her head and then I heard shots fired. I know I didn't pull the trigger so who got shot shit who was shooting.

All of a sudden my chest felt on fire and blood was dripping from the two holes in my chest.

I looked up at Desire and her gun was smoking. This little bitch shot me. She really fucking shot me in the chest.

I hit the floor and I started seeing my life flash before my eyes. I can't be going out like this by my weak ass niece.

I could hear Aubrey and Chico calling out Desire's name. Did I shoot her too?

"I told you that none of your plotting and scheming would work against my kids." Eva said.

I saw my children and I saw King and I felt ok. I guess it was my time to go.

I have done a lot of fucked up shit in my life time. So me ending up in this place right here right now I guess you could say this was my karma.

I felt my life slipping away and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Jewel

When I sat up Charlene was on the floor dying. Desire had smoked this bitch. Thank God Chico made me wear this vest or it would have been two bodies instead of one.

I jumped on my cell to get the clean up crew here to get rid of this bitch.

"Hector you and Raul get here now I need this mess cleaned up and the trash disposed of." I said to him.

"Desire are you ok? Give me your gun mama." I said taking her gun.

This is why Chico fucked me cause I knew how to get a mess cleaned up.

Desire was super calm and not over reacting I guess she has been through enough to know how to handle this.

I pulled Chico to the side cause I didn't want Aubrey and Desire to hear me.

"We still have a problem. Lexi and Jasmine how are we gonna handle that?" I asked him.

He kissed me on the forehead and just smiled.

"Let me worry about that. I'm just happy my baby girl is ok.I will take care of Lexi." He said.

Just then Shad and his little arm busted in the room with Shakeya in tow. Shad looked broken until his eyes landed on Desire.

He hugged his sister like he hadn't seen her in years. They have an amazing bond and it makes me wish I was close to my brother but that's another store.