Chapter 7

Aubrey

"Damn baby what got into you tonight?" I asked her as she laid there drained and drifting off to sleep.

What came from the lips of the woman that I loved was not what I expected.

"Matthew." she said before completely falling to sleep.

I just looked at my naked fiancée lay there sleeping wondering if she just fucked me or was she fucking me thinking of her ex.

He was the one that basically pushed Desire into my arms with all his cheating, so why would she speak his name tonight.

It just kept playing over and over in my head.

The more it did things that she did and said as we were fucking played in my mind and she never did or said anything like that before.

Was she fucking him in her head?

I was leaving for tour today, but I couldn't help but to think that after I was gone would she have him in my house around my kids?

I had carried her upstairs and put her in our bed after she passed out.

I just watched her sleep and I wondered if he was running through her mind, because she was moaning in her sleep.

I felt my anger rising and my jealousy taking over.

As she slept I watched her and something had her aroused again.

I pulled the covers back to see her touching herself in her sleep.

I got between her legs and moved her hand. I started French kissing her pussy.

I felt her hip rise up off the bed and she grabbed the back of my head.

I was tongue fucking her til she came.

I slid deep inside of her but I didn't make one move. I just laid on top of her and looked into her now open eyes.

I saw the lust and love in her eyes, but I also saw something else that I didn't want to see.

She must have known I saw it cause she pulled my face closer to hers and kissed me.

She looked in my eyes with tears filling hers and said "Aubrey I love you so much and nothing or no one can change that. You are the only man that I want."

I just laid my head down on her shoulder and started stroking her deep and slow.

She was grinding her hips greeting every stroke. I felt the tears rolling down my face.

The images of her fucking me down stairs possibly thinking of him crept in my head.

I felt my anger and my jealousy starting to take over and my strokes became harder and faster damn near violent.

She cried out but I didn't know if her cry's were from pleasure or pain.

Now I was looking her in the eyes and my trust got more violent and aggressive. The look in eyes told me she knew I was trying to punish her pussy for thinking of him while fucking me. For even saying his name.

She cried and tried to push me off of her, but I pounded her deeply.

"Please stop baby." she said voice barely audible.

I just jumped up off of her and sat on the end of the bed as she cried softly.

I just put my head down in my hands.

" I'm so sorry baby." I said not looking at her. I got up and went into our bathroom.

I got in the shower and just let the water hit me as my own tears fell. She still felt something for him after all this time.