Chapter 1 Swan Songs

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 27

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 23

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 24

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 22

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 26

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 26

Catherine Wayne (Cat Voice) age 21

Three years later so the year 2008(since the last book)

Catherine POV (Cat Voice)

I woke up with a killing headache, I was still trying to go back to sleep but now I'm awake, my brown hair was so messing it was everywhere and I could taste the my spit on my lips "fuck" I mumbled sitting up holding my head in one hand, I could hear birds and see the sun beaming through but then I notice a lump in my bed, I looked to my left and someone was in my bed "great" I thought too tired to bother so I just climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was still the same person from three years ago but so much has changed, I'd gone from the daughter of a director to a photographer and now I'm a member of Hollywood undead, things still felt weird since Shady got kicked out and they replaced him with me, although he did plan on leaving due to Deuce ruining his party which was such a horrible thing to do to Shady, but we've all moved on and so has Shady which has changed him since he got kicked out, he more confident then before, he was quiet and afraid of the guys, now he smiles.

I got in the shower and washed my hair since Jordon must have pour beer on my hair since it smell like beer, but I wonder what happen last night and who in my bed, when I was cleaned from an HU party I got out and brushed my hair, applying my make up and walked out hoping who ever in my bed hasn't woken up, so I could get change, luck was on my side and he was still asleep but why am I not bothered to see who it is, maybe I'm too hung over to care so I finished getting ready and headed downstairs.

When I got there all the guys minus the guy in my bed which must be one of the guys since we didn't invite anyone else, I let out a sigh walking past the couch and since I felt like it I smacked George forehead waking him up "why did you wake me up" he moaned "cause I felt like it" I said walking into the kitchen grabbing an apple "man what a party am I right" I looked to the side to see George smiling "well I barely remember what happened" I said as I sat on the table "you filmed the party, got drunk and I think you hooked up as well" George said as my mind was still blank, I really couldn't remember a thing "wait....did I really hook up?" I asked "yeah I cant remember his face but I know the guy was kissing you" George said as he took a seat at the table "frankly I would say the bastard is lucky" George groaned placing his head on the table "why" I said taking a bite "Cat you do realise, your more then a beautiful girl, your smart, funny and you can sing, write songs, what guy wouldn't want to be with you" George said "your sweet but I'm not sure, I'm ready to be with someone" I said letting out a sigh "really how come" George said "it's nothing serious, I just have a difficult past that makes it hard for me to love someone" I mumbled finishing my apple "but you have a good life" George said clearly confused "I cant explain it, if I could I will tell you guys" I mumbled lowering my hand "hey I didn't mean to upset you" George said "it's fine Johnny" I said with a small smile.

"morning guys" we both look and Jorel was awake "hey Jay" I said "man that party was too much" George said "I'll make you guys some pancakes" I said getting off the table "oh Kitty-Cat you don't have too" Jorel said "I don't mind besides we have a big day today, remember when I called my brother a couple of days ago and he got us an interview with A&M Octone Records" I said getting out the pancake mixture "I forget it was today our interview, makes sense why we had a party" George said as Jorel took a seat opposite from George "you always forget this kind of stuff Johnny" Jorel said as I started making the mixture for the pancakes "so Kitty-Cat I saw that you hooked up" Jorel said as I shrugged my shoulders a bit "so I've heard....although that would explain why their a person in my bed" I said sarcastically as Jorel and George let out a laugh then Matt woke up "morning...Cat what are you doing?" Matt asked "Kitty-Cat making pancakes for us" Jorel said "you still call her Kitty-Cat" Matt said taking a seat since it was a three chair table, so the kitchen is like this you walk in and all the food and gas, oven and fridge are on the left said and in the middle is an island where the sink is and four more chairs and on the end is a table for three people "I love calling her Kitty-Cat" Jorel said with a smile on his face "then why don't we all call her Kitty-Cat" George butts in "NO that's my nickname for her" Jorel said as I let out a giggle "you guys are unbelievable" I smiled "it's cause we love you" all three of the guys said with a smile on their face as I smiled at them as well.