Chapter 25- Cat family part 1

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 29

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 27

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 26

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 24

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 28

Daniel Murillo (Danny) age 28

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 23

Catlin (Cat Voice) POV

I woke up feeling Matt arms around my waist and his face buried in the crook of my neck, I blinked a couple of times slowly stretching my arms out snuggling back in bed, I heard a groan as Matt snuggles closer to me as I felt his cheeks on my shoulder blade which made me smile, I wanted to stay in bed longer but I have to go and check on George, I slipped out of Matt hold and grabbing my hoodie from my closet, I quietly left our room and headed for the guest room, I opened the door to see George was sleeping on his back lightly snoring which made me smile closing the door I headed downstairs to make breakfast for the boys, I walked into my kitchen turning on the stove getting the frying pan from hanging shelf while the frying pan was heating up I walked over to the fridge to get some eggs, cheese and ham out of the fridge placing them on the counter, then I got a bowl out, making the eggs ready for the frying pan "morning" I jumped when I heard that, I turned around to see George "sorry did I wake you up" I said going back to cooking "nah I just woke up" George said taking a seat at the counter island "I'm making omelet would you like cheese or ham on yours?" I asked looking slightly back at him "um cheese would be nice" George said as I looked back putting cheese with the cooking omelet, I finished cooking George I started making one for Matt "morning George" speak of the devil Matt here, he walks up to me wrapping his arms around me giving me kiss on the cheek "and good morning my lovely" Matt whispers in my ear resting his cheek next to mine "stop it I'm trying to make your breakfast" I giggled as he chuckles hugging me closer to him, I swear Matt like a teddy bear or I'm his teddy bear that he loves so much "why don't we cook it together" Matt suggested but that was too late "too bad it's already done just the way you like them" I said taking a plate and putting the omelet on "oooh" Matt pouted letting go of me taking his plate joining George "your such a bitch" George said as I started making mine "your a bitch" Matt answer back "boys no fighting in my house" I said as I finished my omelet "I have to say this one a lot nicer then the one you shared with Gage" George said as I sat next to Matt starting to eat mine "yeah this used to be Vanessa but she gave it to me since she moved in with Jay" I said "seams Matt like it here then his house" George chuckles as Matt mouth mimicking what he said "sometimes I go to Matt place" I said as George seamed surprised by that.

"anyway how did you sleep?" I asked changing the subject as Matt takes all our plates since we were finished with our food "really good but I could have sworn I heard some moaning" George pulls a smirk looking at me "we didn't have sex last night" Matt yells "yet" I mumbled which Matt heard as he raises his eye brow "any who George have you thought about last night" Matt said looking away from me "yeah and I've made a choice, I'm going to stay with Asia through it" George said as my eyes widen "George do you really want to go through it" I said as he looked at me "yes, that my child and I have to be their for both of them, this was my fault and I'm going to take reasonability for it" George said making me smile, when I met George he was a hard head who just wanted to bang girls and party but he willing to take reasonability for his actions "that's good, I'm going to get ready" Matt said then kisses my cheek then leans over to my ear "your welcome to join me" he whispered which made me blush then I grabbed his arm pulling him down to my height "not when we have a guest" I whispered back, Matt rolls his eyes and walks over to the stairs "hey babe" I looked up to see him, he winks at me which I rolled my eyes at him "I'm really proud of you" I said looking at George "if I had it another way I'd be with you" George said sounding a bit cold which made me widen my eyes "George I" I started but George pushed his chair off coming towards me,placing a hand over my lips and kiss the hand, WAIT DOES THIS EVEN COUNT AS KISSING then he pulled his lips away from his hand then removed his hand "what was that for" I shuttered shaking a bit "something I've wanted to do for a really long time" George whispers still close to me "George" I mutter still shaking with fear "don't worry Cat, I would never hurt Matt I just wanted to do that without risking something that could affect the people we love" George said as I just stared at him but George interrupted me "Cat I'm sorry I scared you, if it makes you feel any better I promise I will be over you" George said taking my hand, it made me feel better that George is willing to forget about his feelings for me but their one thing that bothers "George their one thing that bothers me" I said as he nodded "why didn't you take your chance before Dylan or Matt" I asked hoping Matt wasn't here or listening "because when we met you were just a little kid, and all I wanted to do was protect you, I guess I never understood that I felt something for you but it was too late, Dylan and feelings, then Matt and I had Asia so their was nothing I could do and now I don't think we can ever be together" George explains tightens his hand which was still holding on to.