Chapter 19-Can they figure it out

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 28

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 24

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 25

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 23

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 27

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 27

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 22

[short brief]

So the guys have come home from tour and everything went quiet the guys were doing their own thing and since Jorel and Vanessa were seeing each other more they had a surprise for Cat.

~Two months later before the extended tour~

Catlin (Cat Voice) POV

"Vanessa are you sure about this" I said holding her key "yes Jay told me you didn't have anywhere to go so I thought I give you my apartment" Vanessa said "thanks your the best" I said giving her a hug "and thanks for helping me move out" I said as I unlocked the apartment "anytime" Vanessa said, we moved all the boxes inside and placed them where their going to go "I left some food for you, it's still fresh" Vanessa said as I got some coffee mugs "here" I said passing her a mug "thanks so what's been going on while you were on tour?" Vanessa asked as I took a seat on the couch, maybe I should tell her about what happened during tour "well I hooked up one time with a guy" I mutter sipping my drink "really who the was the guy" Vanessa wondered "I cant remember since I was a bit drunk" I said "oh well I'm sure it's not a big deal" Vanessa said as I let out a sigh there was something more that I haven't said but I promised not to say anything until we were ready "look Cat if your embarrassed it's fine" Vanessa said "okay there more but you cant tell anyone" I leaned over whispering to her ear "oh my god Cat" Vanessa said putting the mug down on the coffee "I know but were working it out" I said "good for you Cat, he seams like a nice guy" Vanessa said "yeah he really surprised me" I said "I'm so happy for you, do the others know?" Vanessa asked "not a clue, and frankly, I can see why he not ready to tell them" I said "I'm sure one day you two will be ready" Vanessa said "it's nice to have a girl to talk about these kinds of conversation" I said "yeah like the good old days" Vanessa said "it's nice having my best friend back" I said "me too" Vanessa said then my phone started buzzing "ooh is it him?" Vanessa asked leaning closer to my phone "it says 'I really miss you, can we meet up tonight' he too sweet" I smiled putting my phone down "I'll answer him later" I said as Vanessa chuckles "sounds like someone got a date tonight" Vanessa said "we've been seeing each other for a while now" I said "I know but I'm just so curious" Vanessa smiled as I blushed "I know I didn't think I'd be back to dating" I admitted I really am falling for him and the more I'm spending time with him the more my feelings change and although it reminds me of when I was with Dylan maybe this might be my chance to start over and I think he feeling the same way since he had to get over a hard relationship.

-A month later the next morning-

It's been a month and I've been seeing someone, he invite me over to his place after our date sometimes so even though I have a apartment I don't often sleep on my bed, I was lying on my front with someone back slightly into of mine, slowly opening my eyes feeling hands interlocked with his hand as gently squeezes my hand knowing I was awake "morning" he said as I giggled "how do you always know when I'm awake?" I asked turning around to face him "that's a secret" he chuckles as I rolled my eyes "why?" I asked staring into his eyes "cause it's fun when you don't know" he smiles kissing my cheek "how did I end up with someone like you" I wondered running my hand over his hair "you know why and it's a long story" he said sitting up rolling to the side, as he sat on the edge of the bed, I sat up and moved behind him wrapping my arms around him "well we have been together for three months" I reminded him resting my face on his back "I know but the first two months we just held hands and kissed on the cheek" he also reminded me that we started off slow "now your inviting me over even though I have a nice apartment" I said "I get lonely would you rather I come and stay with you?" He asked thinking about it, it would be nice for him to see the new apartment "yes I would" I said sitting closer to him "okay then I'll come over but that means you won't be able to wear my top" he chuckles "I already have a couple remember" I said as he lets out a groan "yeah that's true" he said in a bit of a sad tone but I knew there was one thing bothering him "your worried about telling them aren't you" I said and straight away I could feel him tense up, non of the guys know about us and it's going to be harder if we are going on our extended tour "your right I am worried" he admitted, I let go of him and moved to sit nexg to him as I saw his face staring at the ground "but we can't hide it from them forever their going to catch us" I said placing a hand on his shoulder "your right and we will tell them" he said taking my hand into his and kissed my knuckles "because I....I" he shutters he still has trouble saying the words but he knows how patience I am "it's fine if your still struggling to say it I feel the same way" I said as he looks at me "but I want to say it" he said "you will and when you do I'll say the same thing" I said kissing his cheek, I got up and headed for shower "babe I'm going to pick up your stuff for you, while your getting ready" he yelled "oh you don't have to will pick it up on the way just tell Jorel that you picked me up" I yelled back "okay I'm going to start packing" he yelled as I finished got out and started drying myself "could I borrow a top to wear on top of my grey long sleeve?" I asked "sure that's fine" he replied as I got out of the bathroom but when I was back in the bed room he was looking away "oh come on it's not like you haven't seen me naked" I teased him as he still looks away "we may be together but I still have to respect you" he said passing me a top "your sweet" I said taking the top "your a lot sweeter then me" he said pulling me into a hug from behind "how did I get such a beautiful girlfriend" he said it "did you just say I was your girlfriend" I said turning around to face him "I know it's not the words you wanted me to say but I thought you deserve to know your my girlfriend" he explains as I smile, I was lost for words "I don't know what to say" I admitted "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked "yes" I said hugging him as he hugs me back then his phone started ringing "I got to take this" he said as I let go of him and went to get change "really has it come to that then I guess we could give that a try" I didn't hear the first part of the conversation but that's what I got "yeah also I'm picking up Cat since her apartment is on my way" he said "cool will see you guys" he said hanging his phone "well" I asked moving my hair so that it was not caught in my long sleeve "Cat the guys are planning on kicking Aron out of the band" he said as my eyes widen.