Chapter 5-Wheres your home

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 27

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 23

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 24

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 22

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 26

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 26

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 21

(WEEKS LATER)

Dylan POV (Funny man)

I groaned turning my head from left to right, my eyes fluttered until I was fully awake, I had my shades on so I lift them up to see I was outside near the pool on the beach chair "what the fuck happened" I mumbled holding my head, I must be at Aron place if there a pool here then it's Aron place to be, I looked around and from the looks of it, all of us got wasted and partied "hey your finally up" I looked at the ground and there was hot girl on the ground "what the fuck do you want" I said "well what do you think" she smirked "if you fucked me, I'm going to throw you in the pool" I growled "wow jeez we didn't fuck last night but I was waiting for you to wake up" she sighed getting up and walking away, she better not have done anything, checking my belt wasn't undone so she must thought we were and waited thank god I passed out, I pulled my phone out and I had nothing, no texts and no miss calls, either Cat is asleep, maybe I'll give her a call it was ringing a while which was worrying me "hello" Cat tired voice said "hey just wanted to check on you" I said rubbing my face with my spare hand "that's sweet of you" Cat said still in a tired voice "you sound tired" I said "what no...I'm just....I'm fine" Cat said "do you want me to come over?" I asked putting my hand under my arm "no it's fine, I'll stop by" Cat said "you sure, I'm at Deuce's place if your stopping by" I said "kay I'll be there soon" Cat said still in a tired voice which was worrying me "I'll see you then" I said "bye love" Cat said as she hung up "what's going on" I thought, I better go and check on the others.

Aron is so fucking stupid the place was so fucked up and every room I find the guys are pasted out with a girl in their bed, expect Aron he had more girls in his bed and Jordon was passed out in the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen to see Matt was awake "dude what the fuck happened last night?" I asked "we were making our music video for "Undead" but the film guys are planning to edit it" Matt said "wait we made a music video, why wasn't Cat told" I said "well Aron said he did text her but she didn't show up" Matt said "more like he didn't text her" I said sitting down on a chair at the table "sounds like him, poor Cat she doesn't do anything wrong and he does this" Matt said "oh well next time we'll text her" I said "yeah but why does Deuce not like her" Matt said as that did make me wonder "who knows but I'm letting this go unnoticed, Cat works hard and deserve to be part of this band" I said "your right" Matt said then George walks in with his mask sitting on his head "morning" he groaned "dude did you know that Deuce didn't text Cat about the music video" Matt said "what...that fucking asshole why does he do this" George growled sitting down next to me "cause he doesn't like her" I said "but why what does Cat do that pisses him off" George said and speak of the devil Aron walks in, shirtless and looks like an idiot "what" he said "care to explain why you didn't text Cat about the music video" I said as he rolls his eyes "oh I must have forgotten" he said walking over to the fridge "you texted us and yet you forget one person" Matt said "yep" he said getting a beer "dude cut the shit and tell us why you hate Cat" I said getting tired of his shit "she a girl, a fucking girl in our band, a band with guys in it, don't you think it's fucking gay for us to have a girl in our band" Aron yelled "so what Matt is a bitch and even Cat more of a guy then Matt" George said "it's still gay that you let her in the band" Aron said "you know saying it's gay doesn't give a good reason" I said "what do you want from me" Aron said "the truth Aron" George said then I heard a knock on the door "I'll get it" I said sitting up, I walked over to the door and opened it only for me eyes to be shocked.