Chapter 23-Going home soon after so long

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 29

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 27

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 26

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 24

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 28

Daniel Murillo (Danny) age 28

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 23

the year 2010

(quick brief the band have been on tour longer then they expected since it got extended again sorry for that I actually messed up some time line thing)

Weeks later still on tour but will be ending soon

George (Johnny 3 Tears) POV

I groaned waking up from what seamed like the tour bus floor "fuck" I groaned sitting up rubbing my eyes "morning" I looked over to see Cat holding a coffee mug "what happened?" I asked slowly getting up "you guys got a bit wasted last night" Cat explained passing me a mug "oh so the usual, where are the others?" I asked "I've put Matt, Jordon, Dylan with Danny help but you and him passed out on the couch and the floor, Jorel and Vanessa went to his bunk while you guys were getting drunk" Cat explained walking over to pull Danny blanket to cover his body "your so sweet to us" I said sitting down "well someone has to look after you guys" Cat said walking over to check on the guys "wish you were like Asia" I mumbled I mean I do like Asia but she can be a bit too much but we always sort it out "babe you want anything to eat?" Cat asked stroking Matt hair as he started groaning "no....I'll make it" Matt groan waking up "rest I'll make you some coffee" Cat whispered still stroking his hair "babe don't I'll make it" Matt said slowly climbing out, Cat was helping him walk as he rubs his eyes "you cant even stand up, let me make you something to drink or eat" Cat said helping him sit down but Matt grabbed her waist to stop her from making him something "stop babying everyone" Matt said making Cat sit on his lap "Matt I have to check if everyone okay let me make some coffee" Cat said as Matt was too tired and hung over to argue, so he let go of her and Cat starts taking out some mugs "you need to stop babying your girlfriend" I chuckled as Matt pulled a straight face at me and flipped his middle finger at me, Cat then made a mug for Matt and walked over to the coach gently shaking Danny shoulder "hey time to wake up" Cat said, Danny groaned sitting up stretching his arms "morning Cat" Danny yawned "I made you some coffee" Cat said passing him the mug "oh thank you Cat" Danny said taking a sip, Cat left to make two more for Jorel and Vanessa "man Cat you make the best coffee ever" Danny said "you get used to this" I said as he came over joining us at the table sitting next to Matt "has she always been taking care of everyone?" Danny asked "Cat knows what a wreck we are so she looks after us" I explained "only problem is she stubborn when we feel bad about it" Matt sighs "your still good to her" Danny said Cat walks back in making two more for Jordon and Dylan "Cat baby I'll finish the coffee you sit down" Matt got out walking over to her "your not going to leave me alone if I don't" Cat said folding her arms "then you know where I'm going with this so sit" Matt said as Cat rolled her eyes, Matt smirks pushing Cat shoulders so that she would sit down "your mean" Cat wines as Matt leans down kissing her head "love you" Matt said finishing the coffee taking them to Jordon and Dylan "it's okay mum you can still help out" I chuckled as Cat flipped her middle finger "ooh Cat swearing this should be interesting" Jordon said walking in with the mug "I'm so fucking tired" Dylan wines as him and Jordon sit on the couch since their no more room "well you guys did drink a lot and were up late" Cat said as Matt walks back in picking up Cat sitting on her place putting her on his lap keeping his arms around her "see you don't need to look after us all the time" Matt chuckles planting kisses on her shoulder "shut up Matt" Cat says jokingly "you know you love me" Matt smirks making Cat look at him "I know you do" Cat smiles kissing his nose getting off his lap "babe come back" Matt wines as the rest of us let out a laugh "I haven't seen you this lovey dovey since your last girlfriend" I said nudging his shoulder "yeah can we not talk about my ex" Matt mutters sipping his coffee which made some of us raise our eyebrow "alright" I said clearly confused "morning guys" we looked to Jorel was walking on "where Vanessa?" Jordon asked "she with Cat" Jorel said yawning as he sat next to Dylan "hey tour is ending soon we should celebrate" Jordon said "well we have a couple of shows then we finish and I got a call that we have a interview today" Jorel said "hell I'm not doing an interview" Jordon moaned "I'll do it, I'm bored so why not" George said "I guess count me as well" Dylan said "guess I'm doing it" Jorel said "well that was easy" Jordon smirked.