Chapter 6-First interview

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 27

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 23

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 24

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 22

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 26

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 26

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 21

(sorry I've changed the name there a reason)

(A HOUR LATER)

George POV (Johnny 3 Tears)

We were at Dylan house and Cat was sleeping in his bed, the rest of us were waiting in the kitchen, Dylan walks in "how is she?" Jay asks "she resting, she had a fever but I've put a cold cloth on it" Dylan explained taking a seat holding his head with his hands "how could I just let this happen to her...god I'm so fucking stupid" Dylan said as Jordon rubbed his hand in a circle motion "Dylan it's not your fault, we didn't even notice ourselves" Jordon said but then Dylan started crying "I...wasn't...even able...to get her...to eat something....I should have begged for....her to...tell... me....there was...so many....things...I could....do to help and....I failed" Dylan said "look Dylan were going to help Cat as well, your not on your own on this" I said as he looks up "you really would" Dylan said "of course" all of us said but then we heard some groaning and we turn to see Cat was coming, straight away Dylan got up and walked over to her "what are you doing out of bed" Dylan said holding her "I couldn't sleep" she chuckles as Dylan help her "just sit will get you a pizza" Dylan said as she nodded, she did look less tired but could do with more sleep, maybe if she eats she'll be fine "George, Jay can you watch her while, we get some food" Dylan said(when their doing band stuff that's when they use their stage names) "sure" I said as Jorel nodded "okay will be back" Dylan said kissing her head as she nodded "bye" Cat said as she watch him leave, when the door close Cat let's out a sigh "care to explain" I said sitting down on the opposite side from where she sitting "why are you asking isn't it obvious" Cat said looking at me "you got kick out and your working to pay of a room" Jay said "bingo" Cat said resting her arms on the table "but why didn't you come to us?" I asked "you think I could come to you guys, Jordon moved back in with his parents, Matt lives with his dad, Aron and Jay don't have another room in their place and George always has a "lady friend" at his house, I don't think I could do that" Cat was right non of us could have the space to let Cat stay "what about Dylan" Jay said "no I couldn't ask him..." Cat said in a panic "what about your dad?" I asked "I feel bad taking money from him, he's given me this chance to start a new life, I couldn't ask him for money due to all that he done for me" Cat said lowering her head "you know Dylan is going to offer" Jay said "I know maybe I'll move with uncle Shawn" Cat said she cant move there, what about the band "but I cant since, I'd be leaving LA" Cat said as both me and Jay let out a sigh of relief "Cat no matter what were going to help you" I said "thanks" Cat lets out a small smile.

Matt POV (Da Kurlzz)

We were waiting for the pizza to be done then we notice Aron walked in "there you fuckers are" Aron said walking up to us "where Johnny and Jay?" he asked "their looking after Cat" I said as Dylan was ignoring him, guessing he was still pissed from this morning "why she can take care of herself" Aron said I could see Dylan clenching his fist "she not feeling well so were looking after her" Jordon said "you guys are fussing over a little bitch" Aron said and this caused Dylan to lose it, Dylan smashed his fist to the counter "if you call my girlfriend a bitch, I'm going to beat the shit out of you" Dylan growled turning around to face Aron "dude chill" I said rubbing his shoulder as he calms down "I'm leaving, when you get your shit sorted give me a call" Aron scoffed and left the shop "I'm really getting sick of this" Dylan said "here your pizza that'll be $15.99" the guy said as Dylan put he focus on paying as all of us paid for, we left the shop with the pizza "wait where is Cat going to stay" Jordon said as Dylan stopped walking "she'll move back with her father, I know it" Dylan mumbled "aren't you going to offer" I said "I would but Cat would think I'm doing it out of pity" Dylan said then Jordon smacked him with pizza box "your her boyfriend, nothing you would do would be out of pity, you would do it because you care about her" Jordon yelled as Dylan stared at him blankly "SO STOP TRYING TO BE THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND AND JUST BE YOURSELF" Jordon shouted while smacking him with the pizza box "alright, alright" Dylan said.