Chapter 24-Hate and Fans

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 29

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 27

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 26

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 24

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 28

Daniel Murillo (Danny) age 28

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 23

Daniel (Danny) POV

Fans were really having a go at me and Cat not exactly in the nicest way which wasn't fair since she didn't do anything wrong and I can understand why their pissed at me, look at the guy who replaced Deuce from Hollywood undead "she should be kicked out of the band" some of them were shouting at Cat as we were performing, why were they doing this I don't know good thing we finished so all of us left the stage, Cat on the other hand rushed off to the bathroom locking it "shit Cat please come out" Jordon said trying to open the bathroom door "Jordon don't she upset as it is" George said as Jordon looked back "we cant let her blame herself" Jordon yelled and straight away we could hear crying, Matt walks over to where Jordon was standing gently knocked on the door "babe it's me please let me in" Matt said as Jordon moved aside, the door opened and Cat dragged him into the bathroom locking the room again "well at least he can calm her down" Jordon said scratching the back of his neck "I guess she wanted to be alone with Matt" I said really worried about Cat, since she and I have become really good friend and like the others we do worry about her but sometimes it takes one of us to help her "fuck sakes why are the fans doing this" Dylan growls crushing his can "I bet Deuce has been saying something to turn everyone on Cat" Jorel mumbled folding his arms "then we need to clear it to fans that it was our choice and that Cat had nothing to do with it" George said as I nodded, while I'm trying to think will the fans think were defending her "but aren't we risking the fans thinking that were defending her" I said as the guys looked at me "Danny does have a point and if Cat says anything Deuce could lie about it" Jorel said making me let out a sigh "so what we just sit here while Deuce lies about Cat and she gets bullied that's not right" Jordon said throwing in can in the beer "okay your right on that but for now let's stay out of it but if things get worse then will step in" Jorel said as all of us agreed maybe the fans will see that Cat isn't who Deuce says she is, we heard the door unlocked making all of us looked, Cat had tear stains and Matt had his arm around her shoulder using his other hand to wipe her tears "shhhh it's okay" Matt whispered pulling her into a hug "thank you" Cat mumbled hugging him back, now I understand why the guys worry about her seeing her crying just hurts you "Cat were always going to be here for you" Matt said as he nodded for us to join in the hug as all of us group hug "thank you guys" Cat said smiling as all of us let out a laugh "we love you too Cat" all of us said "come on Kitty we want to see your smile" Jorel said as we broke from the hug besides Cat and Matt, Cat smiles which made Jorel happy "look guys I promise I'll be fine so don't worry about me" Cat said wiping her tears "Cat you know that's impossible for us not to worry about you" George said "please guys I mean it don't worry about me" Cat said as Matt shook his head trying not to laugh out of all of us he more worried.

~the next couples day which means tour is over~

Catlin (Cat Voice) POV

After yesterday the guys made me feel better which they always do and I'm not going to let Deuce upset me with telling the fans it's my fault that he got kicked out, I was lying in my bunk looking through my phone "babe" I turned around to see Matt was worried about what happened, yesterday it did get to me yes I was crying but I know that it'll only get worse if I don't stay wrong "hey" I mumbled putting my phone away "you want me to come in?" Matt asked waiting for my permission "yes please" I said backing up so Matt had room to climb in, once he was in he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me so that my face was resting on his chest "are you okay? you know about yesterday" Matt asked stroking my hair "yeah I just have to keep my head strong and don't let them get to me" I said "don't worry me and the guys will be here for you" Matt said pecking my head "thank you" I said looking up at his smiling face "glad to know your feeling okay" Matt said I leaned in kissing him as he kisses back, after a couple seconds the kiss was getting heated turning into a hot make out session, Matt rolls me under him so that he hovered over, I wrapped my arms around his neck tangling hands in his hair pulling it the way Matt likes it even though their a lot to pull since his hair is bigger then mine but Matt was moaning in the kiss so I was pulling enough "I love you so much" Matt mutters in the kiss as I smirked "I love you too Matt" I mutter back he lips his tongue on the bottom of my lips asking for permission but being the tease I am I denied it making him growl with impatiens which was making me smirk against the kiss, Matt left hand wanders to my butt when his hand was close enough he grabs it making my gasp which made him take the chance by sticking his tongue in my mouth as we fought for dominance but Matt won and his reward was to explore my mouth, when we were out of breathe we pulled from the kiss, saliva strings was sticking from our tongue and mouths "man that was hot" Matt breathes out as I smiled "it was" I smiled "shame we cant continue this since the guys our here" Matt smirks "well we could but I don't want to get caught again" I said as Matt let's out a chuckle "well we could continue this in the shower" Matt suggested with his hand still holding my butt "your really turned on aren't you" I said biting my lip "with that hot make out, sex could be even hotter with you" Matt said making my laugh "you really know how to make me laugh" I said Matt leaned down resting on me but using his arms for support also letting go of my butt "I know when we get home were having shower sex" Matt winks "you bet your sweet tattooed ass we will" I joked about the tattooed ass "hey that's Jay who got his ass tattooed" Matt said "you know I'm joking" I smiled running my hand through his hair "good but I do wonder what it'd be like if you had a tattoo on your butt" Matt pointed out "no thank you" I said pushing him to the side climbing out of my bunk "what happened now" Jordon said noticing me climbing out of my bunk "Matt thinks about me with a butt tattoo" I growled sitting down on the couch "dude Matt that's gross" Jordon yelled making Matt climb out "I said I wondered" Matt said as I rolled my eyes "Cat I know your not really mad at me" Matt was giving me a pouty face which I couldn't resist "okay your forgiven babe" I said opening my arms as he walks over leaning down giving me a hug as I hugged him back wrapping my arms around his neck "wow that didn't take long for you two to make up" Jordon said "shut up Jordon" Matt said "whatever" Jordon said then Matt lifted me up grabbing my legs, wrapping them around his waist "Matty put me down" I said clinging onto him "your so light" Matt chuckles making me blush, but then a smirk appears on his face "what are thinking about?" I asked "I don't know but shouldn't we be home by now" Matt said moving over so that he was sitting on the couch as I sat on his lap "yeah I've got so much to do" I let out a sigh thinking about when we get back "aren't you going to your family's for some time?" Matt asked "yeah I was thinking do you want to come and meet my family?" I asked and I could have sworn Matt face dropped.