Chapter 10-A nice day out

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 27

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 23

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 24

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 22

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 26

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 26

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 21

Catlin POV (Cat Voice)

After me and Dylan had our spending time together, the next day, I told the guys we should go somewhere and they agreed so we decided to go to the beach, right now we were waiting for Jay and Jordon to get ready "come on were going to be late" George yells as we were waiting outside "late for what, we have all day before we go back on the road" I said "he just saying that so all of us can see you in a swim suit" Aron said folding his arm finally Jordon and Jay were ready "finally" Dylan said standing next to me, he still thinks Aron was up to something suddenly being so nice to me "were not in a hurry so stop bitching" Jordon yells, the guys walked ahead while Dylan and I didn't bother walking fast to catch up with them "you okay?" Dylan asked as I smiled and grabbed his hand "yeah I'm fine" I said he lets out a small smile but I knew something was bothering him "is everything alright?" I asked him raising an eyebrow "well...it's nothing" Dylan said and hearing those words echo through my head, so many thoughts were running in my head, I stopped walking to try and catch my breathe since I felt like I was panicking "babe..." Dylan looked back at me worried even though I had my head low, I could still tell "are you still mad at me....you know about what happened" I mumbled scared that something had happen "babe I'm not mad, I know it wasn't your fault, don't worry about it, in the end we got to spend some more time together" Dylan said as I lifted my head to look at him "promise" I said looking up at him "I promise" he said then kisses my forehead and we went back to walking to catch up with the guys.

Dylan POV (Funnyman)

Cat said she didn't want to go swimming so I let her watch our stuff while we went for a swim, but sometimes I worry that something is wrong with Cat, I don't want to be worried all the time maybe I just to show her that I'm not going to leave her and that were going to be together, I think lately Cat just worried and I can understand that "hey Jay can you go and check on Cat" Matt said as he nodded, this confused me and I stepped in before Jay even turned around "why are you sending Jay?" I asked "you were having fun, I didn't want to interrupted that" Matt explained "it's not really fun without Cat" I mumbled "then go and get her" Jay said as I thought for a minute then got out of the water walking over to Cat "babe your coming with me" I yelled as she looks up from reading "what are..." I didn't give her time to speak cause the minute I was in-front of her I grabbed her from her waist and thrown her over my shoulder "Dylan...put me down" Cat yelped as I headed back to the water "Dylan please I just had my hair done" Cat said punching my back but I ignore it, when I reach deep enough to my waist, I dumped Cat in the water making a huge splash making me and the guys laugh since she yelped when falling, she appears out from the wiping her eyes "oh your going to pay" Cat growled and lunged at me making me fall down but I dragged her down with me, after a second and we got up from the water "nice try" I said holding her in my arms "whatever" Cat chuckles "let's play some volleyball" George says as all of us got ready and he threw the ball and playing around, Jordon steals the ball, Jay tackles him for it, then George and Aron grab Jay tackling him to the ground as soon as he got the ball, so the ball fly's out of his hand and I end up getting it "oh shit" Cat said dropping it but that wasn't fast enough, cause Jordon had already tackled her to the water "sorry Cat I thought you still had the ball" Jordon said helping her up "it's fine" Cat said then all of us just realised where the ball "I got it" I said only to have Matt jumped on my back trying to get it "Matt get off me" I growled but Matt blinded me so I had to get the ball off me so I threw it, but I heard it hit someone letting out a female squeal, Matt jumped off me and I looked to see who I hit.