Chapter 15-Moving on

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 28

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 24

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 25

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 23

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 27

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 27

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 22

The year 2009

3 months later

Jorel (J-Dog) POV

Cat was gone for about a month ago since she got a text from her dad and said she would be gone for a month so she should be back, but at the same time we have a music video for "everywhere I go" so she should be back by then "don't worry Jay, I'm on my way" Cat said on the phone "I would prefer you telling me why you were gone for a month?" I asked "I'll tell you back home, since I'm not really aloud to say it in front of other people" Cat explained as I raised my eyebrow "I thought you were meeting up with your dad" I said "it's more complicated then that" Cat said "okay, are you okay to talk about it" I wondered "yeah I'll be okay to talk about it" Cat said "see you soon" I said "bye" Cat said hanging her phone "so Cat on her way?" Jordon asked as we were on the set for the video "yep" I said "so how is she?" Jordon said "better but the fact that she left was weird enough" I explained "she going to tell you" George said "yeah don't worry guys she will tell us together when she ready" I said "as long as she ready then were ready to wait" Jordon said then we notice a car coming "looks like Luke here or" Matt said as the car opened and our eyes widen to see Cat, her hair was longer on the left side and on the right was shorter, her hair from the bottom to half way here hair looked like a brownish blondish colour but the blonde was light mixing with the brown(if you understand what I mean), on the right side she was wearing a earing that is pierced to the lobe and on the top with a chain attached to it with a few more ear clips on it. she was wearing wedges, skinny rip black jeans, a grey top and a black hoodie, wearing smoky goth eye liner which brought out her blue eyes, I could have sworn all of our jaws have dropped, she change like really changed like she a new person "hey guys" she said with the same smile we knew "Cat....shit you look hot" I admitted "he not kidding" Jordon said "damn Cat" George said "what is there something on my face" Cat said "hey who the hot girl" we look to see Aron coming clearly not telling it was Cat "hey Aron" Cat smiles then Aron jaw drops "HOLY SHIT IT'S CAT" Aron said in shock "what is wrong with you guys" Cat said "Cat, it's just for the first time in three years we've never seen you look like this" I explained "it's just a new look, I'm still the same girl you knew for three years I just change a little thing about myself" Cat said as I let out a smile "your right your still our little kitty cat" I said as she smiles as well "that's more like it" Cat said but there was one thing I was worried about her asking "one thing is Dylan here?" Cat asked with a nervous tone "yeah he here" Jordon said "can I speak to him in private?" I asked "are you sure" George said "it's been three months we need to clear the air" Cat said "he in here, I'll take you" Jordon said as he got up and showed Cat where he was.

Dylan (Funnyman) POV

It's still hurts even after three months, the hole in my heart was never healing, I just wanted to see her so badly but George never told me who she was staying and each of the guys told me they had no idea where she was, I was in the room of the house we were using for the music video for some space, then someone knocked on the door "who is it?" I asked "it's Jordon and.......Cat" my eyes widen hearing that name "um come in" I mutter, the door opened and Jordon walked in and behind him was Cat, but she was different, new hair cut, new cloths an entire new Cat "Cat wants to speak to you alone" Jordon said as I snapped out of my thoughts "oh yeah that's fine" I mutter as Jordon nodded letting Cat in closing the door behind her, Cat seamed tense folding her arms "umm" I didn't know where to start "look Dylan, I know your hurting but I think we need to talk" Cat said "yeah" I mumbled, we both took a seat on the on the couch "you look nice" I said "thanks it feel nice having a new look" Cat said but that isn't what she wanted to talk about "Dylan, I felt like the bad person leaving for three months without talking to you straight away but I'm not saying were getting back together" Cat said as I nodded "after that morning I wanted to say sorry and accept what ever your choice would be" I admitted "thank you......I know this is hard to ask but I'm willing to start out as friends" Cat said, thinking about it, I would rather build Cat trust again then live with a awkward life working together "I'd like that" I said as Cat smiles as both of us stood up giving a hug then broke apart "come on the guys are waiting for us" I said as we both walk outside to see the guys were by the window trying to listen "asshole" Cat mumbles walking away "well?" Jay asked "were starting off as friends" I said "well it's better then nothing" Jordon said "yeah" I mumbled "OMG CAT" a girl screamed as we looked to where it was coming from, we ran over to see a blonde hair girl hugging Cat while she had an emotionless look.