Chapter 13-Heart break

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 27

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 23

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 24

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 22

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 26

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 26

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 21

Jordon POV (Charlie Scene)

It's been days since me, George and Jay stole Dylan phone and found out that he'd been seeing someone for around two months and today we're going home for a couple of months then go back on tour to Europe so we have to get prof before we go back "guys got any ideas to catch Dylan?" George said as me and him were standing outside since George needed a smoke, while the others were just talking "I don't know but we're running out of time" I said rubbing my head out of stress "well we're going to have to catch him before we go home" George reminded me "yeah I know" I mumbled "thing is how are we going to tell Cat" Goerge said then it hit me, it's telling her that's going to be the hardest not catching him "I'll tell her" I offered "she going to be heart broken if we're right and he has been seeing his ex" George said "yeah poor Cat" I said "let's go back in" George said putting his cigerta out and heading back to the bus only to find that Dylan was waiting for us "hey were you spying on us" I said getting a little creeped out by this "well only George was smoking why weren't you?" Dylan asked blocking the entrance to the bus "I don't smoke all the time and George wanted to talk to me about something" I said as George nodded in agreement "what were you two talking about?" Dylan asked raising an eyebrow "Dylan that's kind of my business" George stepped in, he walked up slowly pushing Dylan aside so he could get in, I got in but Dylan went out as soon as I got in taking out a joint "hey where Dylan going?" I looked to see Cat walking up to me "he just going to smoke a joint" I said might as well not lie to her that Dylan is probably smoking to get out some stress he feeling "but usually he would tell me" Cat said sounding worried "why don't you go and ask him" I suggested maybe it be better to watch how Dylan acts towards her if he possibly cheating on her "good idea thanks" Cat smiles and moves aside walking to the bus door "why'd you let her go and talk to him" Jay said walking up to me "I just want to see how he acts around her, their a chance were right and their a chance were wrong" I said moving to watch then through the window.

Dylan (Funny man) POV

I was standing outside the bus having a smoke, trying to think weather I should tell my ex that I cant see her anymore or should tell Cat that I have been talking her "ahh so fucking frustrating" I growled throwing my can of beer to the ground "I cant do this to her" I thought thinking about Cat "babe" I turned around to see Cat worried face as she walks up to me "sorry did scare you" I said taking my cigarette out of my mouth and dropping it while stepping on it to unlit it "a little" Cat said as she stopped in-front of me "sorry" I said burying her in a hug resting my chin on her head as she slowly hugs me back "I'm sorry for scaring you" I mumbled kissing the top of her head "it's okay" Cat mumbled then she mumbles something but I couldn't hear her because her face is buried in my chest, I move so I could look at Cat "what was that you said" I asked as she looks up at me "I said are you okay you seam a bit down since this morning" Cat said and she was right I haven't been okay "babe" Cat snapped me out of my thoughts "oh it's nothing Cat don't worry" I said with a small smile "Dylan you know you can tell me if something is wrong" Cat said and I could feel Cat hugging me tighter, she worried and she should be cause I don't open up to her lately, I thought about it for a second and let out a sigh "just give me a minute" I said letting go of Cat as we were breaking from the hug, turning around walking away "I need to end it" I thought.

Jordon (Charlie Scene) POV

I was watching Dylan and Cat talking outside "well" I look to the side to see George had join me to the window "I cant hear what their talking about" I said "but he looks worried do you think he going to tell her?" George asked me as I looked at him then look back at them "I don't think so" I said "you know their anniversary is coming soon and Dylan is keeping this from her" George said then I notice they were breaking from the hug and we watched as Dylan walked away leaving Cat standing there "what the" I said "what just happened" George said "I'm going after Dylan" I said walking away from the window, grabbing my jacket and heading outside, when I got outside Cat was still waiting for Dylan "Cat go back inside, I'll get Dylan" I said placing a hand on her shoulder but she turned around and I could see she was crying "hey what's wrong?" I asked "why doesn't he tell me what's bothering him" she cried, how could he just let her stand here and make her cry by not telling her how he feeling, I pulled Cat into a hug as she cries on my chest as I rub her back "Cat it's okay" I said as she clings to my shirt "why cant he tell me" Cat mumbled "I don't know Cat" I said rubbing her back as she continues crying "hey I'll take over" I looked to see George was here "okay, Cat there somewhere I need to be but George is going to take over" I said as she looks up and nods her head, I gently let go of her and George wraps his arm around her "don't worry Cat were going to help you" I said as Cat lets out a small smile "thank you" she said wiping her tears as George rubs her shoulder "come on Cat let's go and have some cake" George said as Cat smiles and George takes her away as I put my focus on finding Dylan.