Chapter 16-End of the road part 1

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 28

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 24

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 25

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 23

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 27

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 27

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 22

3 months later

Catlin (Cat Voice)

We were packing to go for our Europe tour "come on let's get going" Jordon beeps while shouting from outside, I walked up to the window and open it "shut up and keep your panties on" I shouted slamming the window and going back to packing "you ready Cat?" Jorel asked as I zipped up my suitcase I picked it up "now I am" I said as Jorel took my suitcase "Jay don't do that" I said but it was too late "Cat your my guest and I already have it" Jorel snickered "Jay you bastard give my suitcase" I said chasing him downstairs but he got outside before me "Jay give it back" I yelled but he already threw my suitcase in the bus "lock the house" Jorel said passing me the keys, I let out a groan and turned around to lock the house, I walked back and headed into the bus "happy 22nd birthday Cat" the guys said as I covered my mouth since I was surprised, Jordon was holding the cake and the guys were surrounding him "you guys remembered" I said still in shock "why would we forget your birthday" George said giving me a hug "come on blow out your candles" Jorel said as I broke from the hug and walk up to blow out the candles, the guys cheered and turned around "no you guys didn't get me a present" I said "yes we did" Matt said as they turned around holding two presents "the one on the left is from George, Jordon and Jorel" George said "and the second one from me, Aron and Dylan" Matt said, I took the first one and opened it, it was a cap that said "Kitty-Cat" on it "you guys I know this was Jay idea" I said as they nodded, I put it on backwards and picked up the second one it was a framed photo from when we all together before Jeff left "guys thank you" I said giving each of them a hug "no problem" all of them said with each hug "now can we eat the cake" Dylan wines as I rolled my eyes "you heard him" I said as they passed me a knife to cut the cake.

I passed everyone a slice and while we were eating the driver came and started the driving to where ever were playing "you guys didn't have to do this for me" I said finishing my slice "we wanted too" Jordon said "we missed you over three months" George said "you guys are unbelievable" I said "yes we are" Aron said "so what's the tour plan?" I asked putting the plastic plate down "were going to some concerts, take a break then were going to Europe then we do some concerts again then that's it" Jorel explained "okay how long is the small break?" I asked "a week" Jorel said "okay" I said "sounds like a lot of work we got" I joked "let's get this party started" Jordon said "count me in" I said "not now we've already arrived" our driver said "buzz kill" Jordon said "well guess who looks after to all of you" our driver said "me" I said "anyway have a good show" he said as we got off the bus to see a concert and a line of fans, the minute they saw us they were cheering "breathe it in guys" I said as we walked in to get ready "this is going to be a great birthday" I said putting on my bandana and glasses.

Deuce: Hollywood, we never going down

Hollywood, we never going down

And all the kids in the hood, come on, wave and shake your hands

Hollywood, we never going down

And when you're drunk, shake that ass like you know how to dance

Hollywood, we never going down

Charlie Scene: Start getting loud, I wanna party now

If you hate on Undead, that's a party foul