Chapter 18-End of the road part 3

George Ragan (Johnny 3 Tears) age 28

Jordon Terrell (Charlie Scene) age 24

Jorel Decker (J-Dog) age 25

Dylan Alvarez (Funny Man) age 23

Matthew Busek (Da Kurlzz) age 27

Aron Erlichman (Deuce) age 27

Catlin Wayne (Cat Voice) age 22

Jorel (J-dog) POV

Cat amazing being the front man of the stage well front women, the songs sound so much better then Aron, I couldn't believe my eyes the fans love her and I'm starting to love it as well, it's like Aron was never here, like he was gone from my mind, I wonder guys are feeling the same after a show like this, we finished and headed back for the dressing room, all of us were cheering and getting the drinks out but I notice Cat was painting holding her hands on her knees looking like she was out of breathe, I walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder "Cat you okay?" I asked but she doesn't respond "Cat is something wrong?" I asked again her painting was getting heavier which was worrying me and even the guys were noticing "pass....me....my......bag" she says as I looked at the guys and George passes me her bag "here" I said as she opened her bag taking a tube of pills, opening them and swallowed three that she poured in her hand, finally catching her breathe she lifts her back straight looking at us "I'm fine" Cat said but we could tell this was one of her problems that obviously has affected her health "guys don't worry I'll be fine" Cat said but we were still giving her a worried look, George walks up to Cat and pulled her into a hug "just because you say your okay doesn't mean you actually okay" George reminded Cat as she nodded "your right I'm not okay and I don't think I'll be okay" Cat mumbles still not returning the hug, we all know how to get Cat to tell us how she feeling which means she trusts us "don't worry we'll be here for you" I joined in as the guys nodded, George lets go of Cat as each of us give her a heartwarming hug "I love you guys" Cat said "we love you too Cat" Jordon said being the last person to give her a hug "look will go back hotel and rest" I said "no come on let's go and party" Cat said "Cat we have plenty of days to go partying but for now all of us could get some sleep" Matt stepped in "are all of you feeling tired?" Cat asked as all of us nodded when really were resting for Cat "okay let's go back to the hotel" Cat said waking out of the dressing room, I walked over to Matt and patted his shoulder "nice one" I said "well we have to help her and sometimes it takes pushing her to do that" Matt said as all of us headed back to the hotel to get some rest.

-half way through tour-

-California-

Charlie Scene and Cat Voice: Get, get, get drunk, let's...

Get, get, get drunk, let's...

Get, get, get...

Cat Voice: California, show me love, get buzzed, let's get fucked up

California, throw it up, get buzzed, let's get fucked up

California, show me love, get buzzed, let's get fucked up

California, so high, we'll ride all night

Johnny 3 Tears: Coming straight outta Cali'

Da Kurlzz: (What?)

Johnny 3 Tears: The eight-one-eight valley

Da Kurlzz: (What?!)

Johnny 3 Tears: Three-two-three, fucking horse nut alley

And from Highland to Clayton, all these bitches are hating